Re: [alpine-user] How can install software that only supports sysvinit o systemd?

From: PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 08:33:11 -0400

El mar., 8 de ene. de 2019 a la(s) 05:00, Martin Rusko (
martin.rusko_at_gmail.com) escribió:

> this is how it works here:
>

> * you can't command anyone about what they should do, people here owe
> nothing to you

command? so alpine does not have good support? like Debian, Centos?

> * people will help you, if you show steps what have you done and what
> didn't work for you

i'll detailed steps, i cited:

> > i not want a tutorial.. I'll write it, but i need some tips and info
> abour openrc, geeton have some usefull info . scripts are like sysvinit..

to install nx nomachine. When you start and you face some problem,
come back to tell us what that problem is. Thank you.

I started but its hard to see where are installed the files.. i tune up
some sysv-.init scripts but no luck, there's no libc6 problems due i have
already libc6-compat package, usb and printer modules compiles good, in any
inteligent process firts before install or do something people or
techinician must know the field of work, and later get try right?