Re: [alpine-user] Wacom tablet has stopped working

From: PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 13:27:18 -0400

i have similar problems,but nomadays there's a older versin of alpine
today i do not havbe anymore that device and i remenber that
the tablet working but the problem is the stylus lagging and
firmware/kernel modules

try to check the kernel modules around wacom* changes, there's an acient
wacom_serial module and a newer wacom and wacom_w8001, that lasted are
equivalent to the firts and must provide access to hardware serial.. adn i
guest in your case..

then to try to enable the pen must use inputattach as does in geento
forums/docs (due the systemd crap there's no much info around.. neither in
alpine wiki) so due that pooor documentation best choice to see are geento
forums (not exactly about wacom tables, but similar ...)