Subject: Alpine 3.16.1 released

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 18:11:48 +0200

The Alpine Linux project is pleased to announce the immediate
availability of version 3.16.1 of its Alpine Linux operating system.

This release includes various security fixes, including:

- busybox: https://security.alpinelinux.org/vuln/CVE-2022-30065
- openssl: https://security.alpinelinux.org/vuln/CVE-2022-2097

The full lists of changes can be found in the git log[1]

[1]: http://git.alpinelinux.org/aports/log/?h=v3.16.1

Git Shortlog
------------

6543 (2):
      community/synapse: upgrade to 1.61.1
      community/gitea: upgrade to v1.16.9

Andy Postnikov (28):
      community/{php8,php81}: update provider priority
      community/php8-pecl-event: upgrade to 3.0.7
      community/php81-pecl-event: upgrade to 3.0.7
      community/composer: upgrade to 2.3.6
      community/drupal7: upgrade to 7.90
      community/composer: upgrade to 2.3.7
      community/php8-pecl-xdebug: upgrade to 3.1.5
      community/php81-pecl-xdebug: upgrade to 3.1.5
      community/php81: security upgrade to 8.1.7
      community/php8: security upgrade to 8.0.20
      community/php8-pecl-rdkafka: upgrade to 6.0.2
      community/php81-pecl-rdkafka: upgrade to 6.0.2
      main/postgresql14: upgrade to 14.4
      community/php8-pecl-swoole: upgrade to 4.8.10
      community/php81-pecl-swoole: upgrade to 4.8.10
      main/nginx: upgrade modules
      community/njs: upgrade to 0.7.5
      community/php8-pecl-rdkafka: upgrade to 8.0.3
      community/php81-pecl-rdkafka: upgrade to 6.0.3
      community/composer: upgrade to 2.3.8
      community/composer: upgrade to 2.3.9
      community/php8: upgrade to 8.0.21
      community/php81: upgrade to 8.1.8
      community/php81-pecl-swoole: upgrade to 4.8.11
      community/php8-pecl-swoole: upgrade to 4.8.11
      community/composer: upgrade to 2.3.10
      main/openldap: upgrade to 2.6.3
      main/libwebp: upgrade to 1.2.3

Anjandev Momi (1):
      community/nextcloud: upgrade to 24.0.1

Antoine Martin (4):
      community/dotnet6-build: upgrade to 6.0.106
      community/dotnet6-runtime: upgrade to 6.0.6
      community/dotne6-build: upgrade to 6.0.107
      community/dotne6-runtime: upgrade to 6.0.7

Bart Ribbers (7):
      community/kde release service: upgrade to 22.04.1
      community/pmbootstrap: upgrade to 1.44.0
      main/gtk+3.0: fix commands in .post-install
      community/gtk4.0: fix commands in .post-install
      community/kde-release-service: upgrade to 22.04.2
      community/blueman: fix checksums
      community/blueman: fix build

Damian Kurek (1):
      main/gptfdisk: Fix null dereference and enable tests

Dermot Bradley (1):
      [3.16] community/cloud-init: upgrade to 22.2.2

Dominique Martinet (3):
      main/gptfdisk: fix bad uuid generation error
      community/networkmanager: upgrade to 1.38.2
      main/dnsmasq: init: add extra setup command hook

Duncan Bellamy (2):
      community/dovecot-fts-xapian: rebuild against dovecot 2.3.19
      community/ceph: add patch for issue #13892

Francesco Colista (4):
      community/bareos: fix pre-upgrade script
      community/lua-resty-mail: moved from testing
      community/lua-resty-postgres: moved from testing
      community/lua-stacktraceplus: backported from edge

GreyXor (1):
      main/redis: upgrade to 7.0.2

Henrik Riomar (1):
      scripts/mkimg.standard.sh: add linux-firmware-none to the extended iso

J0WI (11):
      main/dpkg: security upgrade to 1.21.8
      community/nss: security upgrade to 3.78.1
      main/cifs-utils: update secfixes
      main/apache2: security upgrade to 2.4.54
      main/pcre2: security upgrade to 10.40
      main/ntfs-3g: security upgrade to 2022.5.17
      main/openssl: security upgrade to 1.1.1p
      community/knot-resolver: upgrade to 5.5.1
      main/openssl: security upgrade to 1.1.1q
      main/openssl: security upgrade to 3.0.5
      main/gnupg: patch CVE-2022-34903

Jacob Panek (2):
      community/caddy: fix listening with TLS
      community/tailscale: add missing ip6tables dependency

Jake Buchholz Göktürk (1):
      community/containerd: [3.16] security upgrade to 1.6.6

Jakob Hauser (1):
      community/xorg-server: upgrade to 21.1.4

Jakub Jirutka (29):
      main/nginx: upgrade to 1.22.0, upgrade modules
      community/njs: upgrade to 0.7.4
      main/libde265: backport CVE patches from upstream
      community/knot-resolver: fix cache error on CoW filesystem
      community/knot-resolver: define error_logger in init script
      community/knot-resolver: rebuild
      community/collectd: backport multiple fixes from upstream
      community/collectd: install headers to allow building out-of-tree plugins
      community/collectd: include *.conf from /etc/collectd.d by default
      main/postgresql-common: use service_set_value and service_get_value
      main/postgresql13: upgrade to 13.7
      community/postgresql12: upgrade to 12.11
      community/bcc: fix broken _tools split - endless sed loop
      community/bcc: don't bundle LLVM into shared library, link dynamically
      community/bpftrace: rebuild
      community/font-noto: fix name of fontconfig configs
      community/font-noto: fix deprecated ERB.new params in noto-meta
      community/font-noto: fix fontconfig configs (again)
      community/avizo: fix missing image on first invocation
      community/swaylock-effects: change upstream and upgrade to 1.6.10
      main/dnsmasq: backport bug fixes from upstream and Fedora
      community/at: import bugfixes from Fedora
      community/at: don't overwrite /var/spool/atd/.SEQ on upgrade
      community/earlyoom: fix typo in init script - don't run as root
      community/earlyoom: fix avoid_cmds, prefer_cmds opts in init script
      community/earlyoom: drop setcap, rather run as root
      community/zzz: upgrade to 0.1.1
      community/xdg-desktop-portal: add missing dependency on cmd:fusermount3
      community/alpine-make-vm-image: upgrade to 0.9.0

Kaarle Ritvanen (2):
      main/awall: upgrade to 1.12.0
      community/py3-django: security upgrade to 3.2.14

Kevin Daudt (3):
      community/salt: upgrade to 3004.2
      community/zabbix: upgrade to 6.0.6
      community/netdata: enable ACLK

Konstantin Kulikov (4):
      community/grafana-frontend: upgrade to 8.5.6
      community/grafana: upgrade to 8.5.6
      community/grafana-frontend: upgrade to 8.5.9
      community/grafana: security upgrade to 8.5.9

Leonardo Arena (4):
      community/nextcloud: inform the user about the correct upgrade path
      community/nextcloud: upgrade to 24.0.2
      community/nextcloud23: upgrade to 23.0.6
      community/nextcloud: fix serverinfo subpkg depends

Luca Weiss (1):
      community/net-cpp: fix issues with new libcurl

Magnus Sandin (1):
      community/pipewire: Fix pipewire-jack to not crash jack clients

Micha* Pola*ski (6):
      community/py3-jwt: security upgrade to 2.4.0
      community/intel-media-sdk: upgrade to 22.4.2
      community/coredns: upgrade to 1.9.3
      community/intel-media-sdk: upgrade to 22.4.3
      community/conmon: upgrade to 2.1.2
      community/caddy: upgrade to 2.5.2

Milan P. Stani* (12):
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 5.18.0
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 5.18.1
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 5.18.3
      main/dovecot: bugfix upgrade to 2.3.19.1
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 5.18.4
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 5.18.5
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 5.18.6
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 5.18.7
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 5.18.8
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 5.18.9
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 5.18.10
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 5.18.11

Natanael Copa (91):
      community/gnunet-gtk: upgrade to 0.16.0
      main/alpine-baselayout: fix -data to not depend on itself
      main/busybox-initscripts: fix mdev-conf to not depend on itself
      main/ncurses: add secfixes data for CVE-2022-29458
      main/postgresql-common: add secfixes comment for CVE-2019-3466
      main/openldap: add secfixes comment for CVE-2022-29155
      community/exo: upgrade to 4.16.4
      main/linux-lts: enable gpio power reset for armv7 virt kernel
      main/linux-lts: enable libnvdimm and nfit
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 5.15.43
      main/linux-lts: enable devicetree based probing for 8250 ports
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 5.15.45
      main/linux-lts: re-enable efi stub
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 5.15.46
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 5.15.47
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.47-r0
      community/rtl8821ce-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.47-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.47-r0
      main/dahdi-linux-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.47-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.47-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.47-r0
      main/build-base: set MIT license
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 5.15.48
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.48-r0
      community/rtl8821ce-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.48-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.48-r0
      main/dahdi-linux-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.48-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.48-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.48-r0
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 5.15.49
      main/linux-lts: enable BFQ IO scheduler
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 5.15.50
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.50-r0
      community/rtl8821ce-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.50-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.50-r0
      main/dahdi-linux-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.50-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.50-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.50-r0
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 5.15.51
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.51-r0
      community/rtl8821ce-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.51-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.51-r0
      main/dahdi-linux-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.51-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.51-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.51-r0
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 5.15.52
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.52-r0
      community/rtl8821ce-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.52-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.52-r0
      main/dahdi-linux-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.52-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.52-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.52-r0
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 5.15.53
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.53-r0
      community/rtl8821ce-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.53-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.53-r0
      main/dahdi-linux-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.53-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.53-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.53-r0
      community/mplayer: enable armv7
      main/linux-rpi: upgrade to 5.15.53
      community/jool-modules-rpi: rebuild against kernel 5.15.53-r0
      main/zfs-rpi: rebuild against kernel 5.15.53-r0
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 5.15.54
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.54-r0
      community/rtl8821ce-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.54-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.54-r0
      main/dahdi-linux-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.54-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.54-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.54-r0
      main/linux-rpi: upgrade to 5.15.54
      community/jool-modules-rpi: rebuild against kernel 5.15.54-r0
      main/zfs-rpi: rebuild against kernel 5.15.54-r0
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 5.15.55
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.55-r0
      community/rtl8821ce-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.55-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.55-r0
      main/dahdi-linux-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.55-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.55-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.55-r0
      main/linux-rpi: upgrade to 5.15.55
      community/jool-modules-rpi: rebuild against kernel 5.15.55-r0
      main/zfs-rpi: rebuild against kernel 5.15.55-r0
      main/alpine-conf: upgrade to 3.14.5
      main/alpine-conf: fix tests over ssh
      main/busybox: add fix for CVE-2022-30065
      main/mkinitfs: upgrade to 3.6.2
      main/busybox-initscripts: refactor tests to kyua
      main/busybox-initscripts: tests for persistent-storage
      main/busybox-initscripts: backwards compat for /dev/usbdisk
      ===== release 3.16.1 =====

Newbyte (8):
      community/gnome-calculator: upgrade to 42.1
      community/karlender: upgrade to 0.4.4
      community/amberol: upgrade to 0.8.0
      community/mozjs91: upgrade to 91.10.0
      community/mozjs91: add icu-data-full to checkdepends
      community/headlines: upgrade to 0.7.1
      community/karlender: upgrade to 0.5.1
      community/karlender: upgrade to 0.6.0

Nicolas Lorin (1):
      community/repmgr: upgrade to 5.3.2

Oliver Smith (3):
      community/pmbootstrap: upgrade to 1.44.1
      community/bemenu: add replaces=sxmo-bemenu
      community/pmbootstrap: upgrade to 1.45.0

Pablo Correa Gómez (9):
      community/gnome-feeds: fix dependencies
      community/gnome-control-center: upgrade to 42.2
      community/gnome-control-center: add patch to fix change password dialog
      community/gnome-remote-desktop: upgrade to 42.2
      community/gnome-remote-desktop: add lang subpackage
      community/gnome-remote-desktop: update url
      main/gtk+2.0: fix commands in .post-install
      community/chatty: upgrade to 0.6.7
      community/gnome-control-center: upgrade to 42.3

Peter Shkenev (1):
      [3.16] community/gajim: add missing dependency

Robert Scheck (1):
      community/signify: enable on armhf

Simon Frankenberger (1):
      main/gnupg: fix importing ed25519 keys with leading zero bit (MPI key)

Stephen Abbene (1):
      main/alpine-baselayout: fix pre-upgrade erroneously detecting symlinks as dirs

Sören Tempel (2):
      main/busybox: fix yet another use-after-free in BusyBox ash
      main/mkinitfs: provide initramfs-generator

Thomas Liske (1):
      community/lldpd: upgrade to 1.0.14

Wesley van Tilburg (6):
      community/minify: upgrade to 2.11.5
      community/minify: upgrade to 2.11.7
      community/minify: upgrade to 2.11.9
      community/minify: upgrade to 2.11.10
      community/minify: upgrade to 2.11.11, add options=net
      community/minify: upgrade to 2.11.12

Will Sinatra (1):
      community/sbcl: fix dynamic space and sb:thread

donoban (2):
      community/bubblejail: upgrade to 0.6.1
      community/bubblejail: upgrade to 0.6.2

knuxify (2):
      community/gnome-feeds: re-add py3-syndom dependency
      community/blueman: upgrade to 2.2.5

macmpi (3):
      community/bluez-alsa: upgrade to 4.0.0
      main/linux-firmware: update pi brcmfmac43436 files to 1:20210315-3+rpt6 release
      community/bluez-alsa: build all utilities into a utils sub-package

omni (12):
      community/qt5-qtwebengine: chromium security upgrade
      main/xen: add mitigations for XSA-401 & XSA-402
      community/tor: security upgrade to 0.4.7.8
      main/xen: add mitigations for XSA-404
      main/linux-lts: backport export mmu_feature_keys as non-GPL
      main/zfs: upgrade to 2.1.5
      main/zfs-lts: upgrade to 2.1.5
      main/xen: add mitigations for XSA-403
      community/libvirt: rebuild against xen 4.16.1-r3
      community/py3-mistune: security upgrade to 2.0.3
      main/xen: add mitigations for XSA-407
      community/py3-mistune: upgrade to 2.0.4

prspkt (1):
      community/wavpack: security upgrade to 5.5.0

psykose (77):
      community/qbittorrent: upgrade to 4.4.3
      community/glib-networking: revert back to gnutls
      community/prosody: add icu-data-full to depends
      community/prosody: move icu-data-full to top-level
      community/libkgapi: disable failing tests
      main/cairo: actually apply inf-loop patch
      community/openbox: make autostart py3 compatible
      main/libidn2: fix utils path
      community/tectonic: add icu-data-full dependency
      community/vectorscan: remove march=native, use ninja
      community/qbittorrent: upgrade to 4.4.3.1
      main/cups: upgrade to 2.4.2
      community/chromium: upgrade to 102.0.5005.61
      community/chromium: use bundled desktop file, install metadata
      community/bloaty: move .so to main package
      main/alpine-conf: upgrade to 3.14.2
      main/gnutls: upgrade to 3.7.6
      community/qt6-qt5compat: add icu-data-full
      main/apr: fix CVE-2021-35940
      community/qbittorrent: fix rss on qt 6.3.0
      community/firefox-esr: upgrade to 91.10.0
      community/firefox: upgrade to 101.0
      community/cbindgen: upgrade to 0.23.0
      community/thunderbird: upgrade to 91.10.0
      community/wlroots: allow replace for sxmo-wlroots
      community/ffnvcodec-headers: new aport
      main/logrotate: fix CVE-2022-1348
      community/evolution-data-server: upgrade to 3.44.2
      community/evolution: upgrade to 3.44.2
      community/evolution-ews: upgrade to 3.44.2
      community/py3-ipykernel: amend dependencies
      community/quassel: don't depend on self top-level
      community/blender: don't depend on blender-shared on self
      community/py3-readability-lxml: remove !py3-readability reference
      main/gnupg: remove !gnupg reference
      community/modemmanager: make libmm not depend on itself
      community/bareos: make storage-daemon not depend on pkgname
      community/dotnet6-runtime: make host not depend on hostxfr
      community/quassel: split -libs
      community/blender: actually remove circular dep on -shared
      community/bareos: split -libs
      main/gnupg: remove more circular depends
      community/containerd: correct secfix version
      community/firefox: upgrade to 101.0.1
      main/gstreamer: upgrade to 1.20.3
      main/gst-plugins-base: upgrade to 1.20.3
      community/py3-gst: upgrade to 1.20.3
      community/gst-plugins-ugly: upgrade to 1.20.3
      community/gst-libav: upgrade to 1.20.3
      community/gst-plugins-bad: upgrade to 1.20.3
      community/gst-plugins-good: upgrade to 1.20.3
      community/gst-editing-services: upgrade to 1.20.3
      community/audacious: add qt5-qtsvg to depends
      main/logrotate: fix permissions of logrotate status
      community/gitea: don't run passwd -u without fresh user creation
      community/networkmanager: add -dbg
      main/linux-firmware: add brcm-43436 firmware
      community/firefox-esr: upgrade to 91.11.0
      community/thunderbird: upgrade to 91.11.0
      main/curl: add fixes for cves
      community/keepalived: add support for SNMP RFC MIBs
      community/py3-ujson: upgrade to 5.4.0
      community/webkit2gtk-5.0: upgrade to 2.36.4
      community/webkit2gtk: upgrade to 2.36.4
      community/py3-scikit-learn: add missing dependency
      community/xscreensaver: upgrade to 6.04
      main/binutils: backport fix for -Os on ppc64le
      community/xorg-server: fix CVE-2022-2319 and CVE-2022-2320
      community/xorg-server: rename patches
      main/mbedtls: upgrade to 2.28.1
      testing/gn: upgrade to 0_git20220608
      community/gn: move from testing
      community/chromium: upgrade to 102.0.5005.158
      main/git: upgrade to 2.36.2
      main/freetype: update cves
      main/rsync: fix rrsync dependency on python3
      main/dhcpcd: fix openrc management

ptrcnull (12):
      community/zabbix: upgrade to 6.0.5
      community/labwc: add missing xwayland dependency
      community/xf86-video-qxl: replace get_boolean_option patch
      main/libid3tag: upgrade to 0.16.2
      community/easytag: rebuild against libid3tag-0.16.2-r0
      community/libmp3splt: rebuild against libid3tag-0.16.2-r0
      community/minidlna: rebuild against libid3tag-0.16.2-r0
      community/mpd: rebuild against libid3tag-0.16.2-r0
      community/sox: rebuild against libid3tag-0.16.2-r0
      community/tenacity: rebuild against libid3tag-0.16.2-r0
      main/imlib2: rebuild against libid3tag-0.16.2-r0
      main/net-snmp: upgrade to 5.9.3

rubicon (3):
      community/sbcl: upgrade to 2.2.5
      community/ecl: fix specification of integer suffixes
      main/perl-lwp-protocol-https: add install_if for perl-app-cpanminus

vin01 (1):
      community/salt: remove stale patch for python3.10 compatibility