Subject: Alpine 3.17.2 Released

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 19:21:57 +0000

The Alpine Linux project is pleased to announce the immediate
availability of version 3.17.2 of its Alpine Linux operating system.

This release includes various security fixes, including:

- openssl [CVE-2023-0286](https://security.alpinelinux.org/vuln/CVE-2023-0286)
- openssl [CVE-2022-4304](https://security.alpinelinux.org/vuln/CVE-2022-4304)
- openssl [CVE-2022-4203](https://security.alpinelinux.org/vuln/CVE-2022-4203)
- openssl [CVE-2023-0215](https://security.alpinelinux.org/vuln/CVE-2023-0215)
- openssl [CVE-2022-4450](https://security.alpinelinux.org/vuln/CVE-2022-4450)
- openssl [CVE-2023-0216](https://security.alpinelinux.org/vuln/CVE-2023-0216)
- openssl [CVE-2023-0217](https://security.alpinelinux.org/vuln/CVE-2023-0217)
- openssl [CVE-2023-0401](https://security.alpinelinux.org/vuln/CVE-2023-0401)

The full lists of changes can be found in the git log[1].

[1]: http://git.alpinelinux.org/aports/log/?h=v3.17.2

Git Shortlog
------------

Andy Postnikov (2):
      community/php81: upgrade to 8.1.15
      community/phpmyadmin: security upgrade to 5.2.1

Antoine Martin (4):
      community/dotnet7-runtime: upgrade to 7.0.12
      community/dotnet7-build: upgrade to 7.0.102
      community/dotnet6-build: security upgrade to 6.0.113
      community/dotnet6-runtime: security upgrade to 6.0.13

Ariadne Conill (2):
      main/pkgconf: security upgrade to 1.9.4 (CVE-2023-24056)
      main/pkgconf: remove obsolete patch from sha512 checksums

Clayton Craft (1):
      community/chatty: upgrade to 0.7.0_rc5

Consus (1):
      main/multipath-tools: fix filepaths

Dermot Bradley (1):
      main/ifupdown-ng: add onlink option to default routes

Dhruvin Gandhi (3):
      community/hledger-interest: upgrade to 1.6.5
      community/hledger: upgrade to 1.28
      community/py3-debian: upgrade to 0.1.49

Duncan Bellamy (1):
      community/ceph16: upgrade to 16.2.11

Elagost (1):
      community/calls: update to 43.3

Francesco Colista (1):
      community/raft: upgrade to 0.16.0, disabled failing tests

Grigory Kirillov (1):
      community/newsraft: upgrade to 0.16

Henrik Riomar (3):
      community/netdata-go-plugins: upgrade to 0.50.0
      community/nats-server: upgrade to 2.9.12
      community/nats-server: upgrade to 2.9.14

Hoang Nguyen (3):
      community/gallery-dl: upgrade to 1.24.4
      community/nptsec: upgrade to 1.2.2
      community/gallery-dl: upgrade to 1.24.5

J0WI (2):
      main/apache2: security upgrade to 2.4.55
      community/upx: security upgrade to 4.0.2

Jake Buchholz Göktürk (1):
      community/docker-cli-compose: [3.17] security update to 2.15.1

Jakub Jirutka (1):
      community/pdns: rebuild

Jami Kettunen (1):
      community/waydroid: upgrade to 1.3.4

Kevin Daudt (2):
      community/git-machete: upgrade to 3.13.2
      main/newt: upgrade to 0.52.23

Leonardo Arena (2):
      community/nextcloud: upgrade to 25.0.3
      community/lxd: don't unmount systemd cgroup on stop

Micha* Pola*ski (1):
      community/conmon: upgrade to 2.1.6

Milan P. Stani* (9):
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 6.1.4
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 6.1.5
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 6.1.6
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 6.1.7
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 6.1.8
      main/haproxy: upgrade to 2.6.8
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 6.1.9
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 6.1.10
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 6.1.11

Natanael Copa (48):
      main/main/linux-lts: upgrade to 5.15.87
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.87-r0
      community/rtl8821ce-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.87-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.87-r0
      main/dahdi-linux-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.87-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.87-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.87-r0
      main/main/linux-lts: upgrade to 5.15.88
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.88-r0
      community/rtl8821ce-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.88-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.88-r0
      main/dahdi-linux-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.88-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.88-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.88-r0
      main/linux-rpi: upgrade to 5.15.88
      community/jool-modules-rpi: rebuild against kernel 5.15.88-r0
      main/zfs-rpi: rebuild against kernel 5.15.88-r0
      main/main/linux-lts: upgrade to 5.15.89
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.89-r0
      community/rtl8821ce-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.89-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.89-r0
      main/dahdi-linux-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.89-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.89-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.89-r0
      main/main/linux-rpi: upgrade to 5.15.89
      community/jool-modules-rpi: rebuild against kernel 5.15.89-r0
      main/zfs-rpi: rebuild against kernel 5.15.89-r0
      community/libgit2: add secfixes comment for CVE-2023-22742
      main/main/linux-lts: upgrade to 5.15.90
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.90-r0
      community/rtl8821ce-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.90-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.90-r0
      main/dahdi-linux-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.90-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.90-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.90-r0
      main/main/linux-rpi: upgrade to 5.15.90
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 5.15.93
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.93-r0
      community/rtl8821ce-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.93-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.93-r0
      main/dahdi-linux-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.93-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.93-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 5.15.93-r0
      main/linux-rpi: upgrade to 5.15.93
      community/jool-modules-rpi: rebuild against kernel 5.15.93-r0
      main/zfs-rpi: rebuild against kernel 5.15.93-r0
      main/alpine-conf: upgrade to 3.15.1
      ==== release 3.17.2 ====

Peter Shkenev (1):
      community/pipewire: bugfixes

Ralf Rachinger (1):
      community/gnome-builder: upgrade to 43.6

Simon Frankenberger (2):
      community/openjdk11: upgrade to 11.0.18
      community/openjdk17: upgrade to 17.0.6

Sören Tempel (2):
      community/go: upgrade to 1.19.5
      main/unbound: upgrade to 1.17.1

Thomas Liske (1):
      community/ifstate: upgrade to 1.8.1

macmpi (1):
      main/raspberrypi-bootloader: upgrade to 1.20230118

omni (6):
      community/newsboat: security upgrade to 2.30.1
      community/qt5-qtwebengine: chromium security upgrade
      community/tor: upgrade to 0.4.7.13
      community/qt5-qtwebengine: chromium security upgrade
      community/w3m: mitigate CVE-2022-38223
      community/qt5-qtwebengine: security upgrade to 5.15.12-lts

psykose (103):
      community/limine: upgrade to 4.20221230.0
      community/tracker-miners: upgrade to 3.4.3
      main/mesa: upgrade to 22.3.3
      community/networkmanager: upgrade to 1.40.10
      main/mesa: "downgrade" to 22.2.5
      main/curl: backport upstream fixes
      community/xfce4-screenshooter: upgrade to 1.10.3
      main/kamailio: upgrade to 5.6.3
      community/lldb: upgrade to 15.0.7
      community/openmp: upgrade to 15.0.7
      community/wasi-compiler-rt: upgrade to 15.0.7
      community/wasi-libcxx: upgrade to 15.0.7
      main/clang15: upgrade to 15.0.7
      main/lld: upgrade to 15.0.7
      main/llvm-runtimes: upgrade to 15.0.7
      main/llvm15: upgrade to 15.0.7
      main/net-snmp: mitigate cves
      main/ppp: mitigate CVE-2022-4603
      main/lxc: mitigate CVE-2022-47952
      main/redis: update secfixes
      community/pipewire: remove non-applying patch
      community/libinput: upgrade to 1.22.1
      community/firefox-esr: upgrade to 102.7.0
      community/firefox: upgrade to 109.0
      community/man-db: make trigger more quiet
      community/lxd: upgrade to 5.0.2
      main/lxc: upgrade to 5.0.2
      community/dqlite: upgrade to 1.13.0
      community/raft: disable another segfaulting test
      main/libxpm: security upgrade to 3.5.15
      community/cheese: upgrade to 43.0
      main/git: security upgrade to 2.38.3
      main/git: backport bundle segfault fix
      main/nagios: upgrade to 4.4.10
      community/orca: upgrade to 43.1
      community/gtksourceview5: upgrade to 5.6.2
      community/py3-license-expression: upgrade to 30.1.0
      community/sudo: security upgrade to 1.9.12_p2
      community/thunderbird: upgrade to 102.7.0
      community/chromium: upgrade to 109.0.5414.74
      community/libyang: upgrade to 2.1.30
      main/glib: upgrade to 2.74.5
      main/redis: upgrade to 7.0.8
      community/duply: upgrade to 2.4.2
      community/mpd: upgrade to 0.23.12
      community/gnome-desktop: upgrade to 43.1
      community/chromium: readd temp core patch
      community/libgit2: security upgrade to 1.5.1
      main/findutils: depend on self in -locate
      main/postfix: upgrade to 3.7.4
      main/libx11: backport fixes
      community/cmark: upgrade to 0.30.3
      community/evolution: rebuild against libcmark.so.0.30.3
      community/gnome-builder: rebuild against libcmark.so.0.30.3
      community/mkvtoolnix: rebuild against libcmark.so.0.30.3
      community/neochat: rebuild against libcmark.so.0.30.3
      community/nheko: rebuild against libcmark.so.0.30.3
      main/bind: security upgrade to 9.18.11
      community/networkmanager: upgrade to 1.40.12
      main/numactl: drop lto
      community/mpv: upgrade to 0.35.1
      main/zfs-rpi: rebuild against kernel 5.15.90-r0
      community/jool-modules-rpi: rebuild against kernel 5.15.90-r0
      community/firefox: upgrade to 109.0.1
      main/apr: security upgrade to 1.7.1
      community/thunderbird: upgrade to 102.7.1
      community/py3-django: upgrade to 3.2.17
      community/postgresql-timescaledb: upgrade to 2.9.2
      community/netifrc: fix commands in init.d
      main/openssh: backport double free fix
      main/libde265: upgrade to 1.0.11
      community/gnome-maps: upgrade to 43.4
      main/apr-util: upgrade to 1.6.3
      main/apr: upgrade to 1.7.2
      community/libhandy1: upgrade to 1.8.1
      community/webkit2gtk-5.0: upgrade to 2.38.4
      community/webkit2gtk-4.1: upgrade to 2.38.4
      community/webkit2gtk: upgrade to 2.38.4
      community/rustup: upgrade to 1.25.2
      main/libx11: upgrade to 1.8.4
      main/dhcpcd: add dhcpcd user
      community/sdl2: upgrade to 2.26.3
      community/xorg-server: security upgrade to 21.1.7
      community/nss: backport CVE-2022-3479 fix
      main/mariadb: upgrade to 10.6.12
      community/xwayland: upgrade to 22.1.8
      main/libtool: rebuild for gcc version
      main/openssl: security upgrade to 3.0.8
      community/openssl1.1-compat: security upgrade to 1.1.1t
      main/less: backport security fix
      community/libressl: backport security fix from errata 7.2-018
      community/py3-cryptography: patch CVE-2023-23931
      community/thunderbird: upgrade to 102.7.2
      community/libressl: upgrade to 3.6.2
      main/python3: upgrade to 3.10.10
      main/heimdal: fix CVE-2022-45142
      community/ghex: upgrade to 43.1
      community/emacs: patch CVE-2022-45939
      community/gnome-contacts: upgrade to 43.1
      community/postgresql12: upgrade to 12.14
      community/postgresql13: upgrade to 13.10
      main/postgresql14: upgrade to 14.7
      main/postgresql15: upgrade to 15.2

ptrcnull (5):
      community/gnome-chess: upgrade to 43.1
      community/gnome-text-editor: upgrade to 43.2
      community/highscore: build with libsoup3
      community/reuse: upgrade to 1.1.0
      community/gnote: upgrade to 43.1