Subject: Alpine 3.20.1 released

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 21:19:54 +0200

We are pleased to announce the release of Alpine Linux 3.20.1, a maintenance
release of the 3.20 series. This release includes various bug fixes and
security updates, including security fixes for:

## OpenSSL

- CVE-2024-4741 (https://security.alpinelinux.org/vuln/CVE-2024-4741)

## busybox

- CVE-2023-42364 (https://security.alpinelinux.org/vuln/CVE-2023-42364)
- CVE-2023-42365 (https://security.alpinelinux.org/vuln/CVE-2023-42365)

The full lists of changes can be found in the git log.
https://git.alpinelinux.org/aports/log/?h=v3.20.1.

Git Shortlog
------------

Alex (1):
      community/dolphin-emu: upgrade to 5.0_git20240429

Andy Postnikov (9):
      community/php82-pecl-mongodb: upgrade to 1.19.1
      community/php83-pecl-mongodb: upgrade to 1.19.1
      community/php82-pecl-grpc: upgrade to 1.64.1
      community/php83-pecl-grpc: upgrade to 1.64.1
      community/php82-pecl-msgpack: fix provides #16147
      community/php83-pecl-msgpack: fix provides #16147
      community/php82: security upgrade to 8.2.20
      community/php83: security upgrade to 8.3.8
      community/composer: security upgrade to 2.7.7

Antoine Martin (6):
      community/git-annex: upgrade to 10.20240531
      community/dotnet8-runtime: upgrade to 8.0.6
      community/dotnet8-sdk: upgrade to 8.0.6
      community/dotnet6-build: upgrade to 6.0.131
      community/dotnet6-runtime: upgrade to 6.0.31
      community/py3-w3lib: upgrade to 2.2.0

Bart Ribbers (6):
      community/plasma: upgrade to 6.0.5
      community/kwidgetsaddons: upgrade to 6.2.1
      community/kwidgetsaddons: upgrade to 6.2.2
      community/kwallet: upgrade to 6.2.1
      main/dav1d: upgrade to 1.4.2
      community/plasma-workspace: upgrade to 6.0.5.1

Celeste (8):
      community/minio: upgrade to 0.20240527.191746
      community/minio-client: upgrade to 0.20240524.090849
      community/crystal: upgrade to 1.12.2
      community/imagemagick: fix perlmagick dir
      main/git: upgrade to 2.45.2
      community/libvpx: security upgrade to 1.14.1
      main/fribidi: upgrade to 1.0.15
      community/rsgain: upgrade to 3.5.1

David Heidelberg (2):
      main/mesa: upgrade to 24.0.8
      community/ffmpeg: add fixes for VA-API

Holger Jaekel (1):
      community/geos: upgrade to 3.12.2

J0WI (3):
      main/openssl: patch CVE-2024-4741
      main/openssl: upgrade to 3.3.1
      community/vlc: security upgrade to 3.0.21

Jakub Jirutka (6):
      community/neovim: don't crash if tree-sitter is not installed
      main/ruby-rbs: upgrade to 3.4.4 to fix ruby-full
      main/nginx: backport patch fixing js_set duplicate checker
      main/nginx: upgrade to 1.26.1
      community/knot-resolver: upgrade to 5.7.3
      community/keycloak: upgrade to 24.0.5

Kevin Daudt (9):
      main/valkey: move unixsocket to writable location
      community/zabbix: upgrade to 6.4.15
      community/opentofu: upgrade to 1.7.2
      community/prometheus: increase open file limit during build
      community/netdata: upgrade to 1.45.5
      community/chezmoi: upgrade to 2.48.2
      community/cs-firewall-bouncer: fix policy rules
      community/cs-firewall-bouncer: unstringify values in policy
      main/freeswitch: security upgrade to 1.10.11 (CVE-2023-51443)

Leonardo Arena (4):
      community/nextcloud: upgrade to 29.0.1
      community/incus: fix bash-completion subpkg
      community/nextcloud: upgrade to 29.0.2
      community/incus: ship simplestreams tool

Mai Thanh Minh (1):
      main/linux-lts: enable RT35XX for RT2800USB/RT2800PCI driver

Michal Tvrznik (1):
      community/emptty: upgrade to 0.12.1

Milan P. Stani* (6):
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 6.9.2
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 6.9.3
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 6.9.4
      main/haproxy: upgrade to 2.8.10
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 6.9.5
      community/qemu: upgrade to 9.0.1

Natanael Copa (40):
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 6.6.32
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.32-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.32-r0
      community/virtio_vmmci-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.32-r0
      community/vmm_clock-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.32-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.32-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.32-r0
      main/busybox: fix CVE-2023-42364 and CVE-2023-42365
      main/yajl: fix CVE-2023-33460
      main/syslog-ng: fix c++ underlinking
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 6.6.33
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.33-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.33-r0
      community/virtio_vmmci-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.33-r0
      community/vmm_clock-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.33-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.33-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.33-r0
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 6.6.34
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.34-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.34-r0
      community/virtio_vmmci-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.34-r0
      community/vmm_clock-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.34-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.34-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.34-r0
      main/linux-rpi: upgrade to 6.6.34
      community/jool-modules-rpi: rebuild against kernel 6.6.34-r0
      main/xtables-addons-rpi: rebuild against kernel 6.6.34-r0
      main/zfs-rpi: rebuild against kernel 6.6.34-r0
      main/mkinitfs: upgrade to 3.10.1
      main/alpine-conf: upgrade to 3.18.1
      main/linux-lts: enable i915 GVT KVMGT module
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.34-r1
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.34-r1
      community/virtio_vmmci-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.34-r1
      community/vmm_clock-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.34-r1
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.34-r1
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.34-r1
      community/qemu: fix build on riscv64
      scripts/mkimg.standard.sh: remove riscv64
      ===== release 3.20.1 =====

Oliver Smith (1):
      community/millipixels: fix libtiff 4.6.0t compat

Peter van Dijk (1):
      community/pdns: upgrade to 4.9.1

Sertonix (1):
      main/cups: security upgrade to 2.4.9 (CVE-2024-35235)

Simon Frankenberger (2):
      community/java-libsignal-client: upgrade to 0.48.0
      community/signal-cli: upgrade to 0.13.4

Stefan Hansson (3):
      community/calls: backport crash fix
      community/marknote: add missing dependencies
      community/lollypop: upgrade to 1.4.40

Sören Tempel (2):
      community/go: upgrade to 1.22.4
      community/*: rebuild with Go 1.22.4

Thomas Böhler (1):
      main/pcsc-lite: fix libusb build option

fossdd (16):
      community/aws-c-io: upgrade to 0.14.8
      community/aws-c-common: upgrade to 0.9.19
      community/aws-c-auth: upgrade to 0.7.22
      community/aws-c-s3: upgrade to 0.5.9
      community/aws-c-cal: upgrade to 0.6.14
      community/aws-c-event-stream: upgrade to 0.4.2
      community/aws-c-http: upgrade to 0.8.1
      community/aws-c-mqtt: upgrade to 0.10.4
      community/aws-c-sdkutils: upgrade to 0.1.16
      community/aws-c-compression: upgrade to 0.2.18
      community/aws-cli: enable, upgrade to 2.15.57
      main/py3-pytest: upgrade to 8.2.2
      community/tor: upgrade to 0.4.8.12
      community/phosh: include some bug fixes
      community/pipx: upgrade to 1.6.0
      community/pipx: update source url

jahway603 (1):
      community/nextcloud28: upgrade to 28.0.6

lauren n. liberda (1):
      community/chromium: security upgrade to 125.0.6422.112

macmpi (2):
      [3.20] main/raspberrypi-bootloader: upgrade to 1.20240524
      [3.20] community/raspberrypi-utils: upgrade to 0.20240523

omni (4):
      community/py3-pymysql: security upgrade to 1.1.1
      community/qt6-qtwebengine: chromium security upgrade
      community/arti: security upgrade to 1.2.4
      community/passt: upgrade to 2024.06.07

ptrcnull (4):
      main/mesa: fix crashes due to stack overflow in gl threads
      main/gawk: backport str2wstr fix
      community/firefox: upgrade to 126.0.1
      community/firefox-esr: build with system libjpeg

streaksu (5):
      community/limine: upgrade to 7.5.3
      community/limine: upgrade to 7.6.0
      community/limine: upgrade to 7.7.0
      community/limine: upgrade to 7.7.1
      community/limine: upgrade to 7.7.2