Subject: Alpine Linux 3.20.2 released

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2024 17:44:25 +0200

We are pleased to announce the release of Alpine Linux 3.20.2, a
maintenance release of the 3.20 series. This release includes various
bug fixes and security updates, including a security fix with low
severity for OpenSSL CVE-2024-5535.

https://security.alpinelinux.org/vuln/CVE-2024-5535

The full lists of changes can be found in the git log[1].

[1]: https://git.alpinelinux.org/aports/log/?h=v3.20.2

Git Shortlog
------------

Adam Thiede (1):
      community/wmenu: upgrade to 0.1.9

Andy Postnikov (3):
      community/php82: upgrade to 8.2.21
      community/php83: upgrade to 8.3.9
      community/phpspy: upgrade to 0.7.0

Antoine Martin (6):
      community/ikiwiki: add po4a 0.7.0 support
      community/git-annex: upgrade to 10.20240701
      community/dotnet8-runtime: security upgrade to 8.0.7
      community/dotnet8-sdk: security upgrade to 8.0.107
      community/dotnet6-build: security upgrade to 6.0.132
      community/dotnet6-runtime: security upgrade to 6.0.32

Bart Ribbers (3):
      community/falkon: re-enable on armv7
      community/plasmatube: add missing dependency on qqc2-desktop-style
      community/plasmatube: add missing dependency on kitemmodels

Celeste (6):
      community/emacs: security upgrade to 29.4
      community/znc: security upgrade to 1.9.1
      community/helm: fix tests
      community/exiv2: security upgrade to 0.28.3
      community/qpdf: upgrade to 11.9.1
      community/ktistec: upgrade to 2.1.0

Daniel Néri (3):
      main/py3-requests: security upgrade to 2.32.3
      community/mercurial: upgrade to 6.7.4
      community/soju: upgrade to 0.8.1

David Heidelberg (1):
      main/mesa: upgrade to 24.0.9

Duncan Bellamy (1):
      community/dovecot-fts-xapian: upgrade to 1.7.13

Francesco Colista (1):
      community/py3-docker-py: upgrade to 7.1.0

Henrik Grimler (2):
      community/heimdall: backport patch from v2.1.0 to fix segfault
      community/heimdall: upgrade to 2.1.0

Henrik Riomar (1):
      community/py3-pydantic-settings: new aport

Holger Jaekel (1):
      community/gdal: upgrade to 3.9.1

J0WI (7):
      main/openssl: patch CVE-2024-5535
      main/krb5: security upgrade to 1.21.3
      main/apache2: security upgrade to 2.4.60
      main/ghostscript: security upgrade to 10.03.1
      community/exim: security upgrade to 4.98
      community/qpdf: update secfixes
      main/apache2: security upgrade to 2.4.62

Jakub Jirutka (3):
      main/ruby-rexml: upgrade to 3.2.9
      main/ruby: upgrade to 3.3.3
      community/keycloak: rebuild

Jonathan Schleifer (1):
      [3.20] community/objfw: upgrade to 1.1.5

Kevin Daudt (3):
      main/py3-requests: fix secfixes
      main/openvpn: security upgrade to 2.6.11
      main/ca-certificates: upgrade to 20240705

Krassy Boykinov (4):
      community/libdex: upgrade to 0.6.1
      community/libpeas2: upgrade to 2.0.3
      community/gexiv2: upgrade to 0.14.3
      community/libadwaita: upgrade to 1.5.2

Micha* Pola*ski (2):
      community/soju: move from testing
      community/borgmatic: upgrade to 1.8.13

Milan P. Stani* (4):
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 6.9.6
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 6.9.7
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 6.9.8
      community/linux-edge: upgrade to 6.9.9

Natanael Copa (70):
      community/virt-manager: backport fix for virt-install
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 6.6.35
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.35-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.35-r0
      community/virtio_vmmci-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.35-r0
      community/vmm_clock-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.35-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.35-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.35-r0
      main/nghttp2: upgrade to 1.62.1
      main/linux-lts: enablel SLUB debug
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 6.6.36
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.36-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.36-r0
      community/virtio_vmmci-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.36-r0
      community/vmm_clock-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.36-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.36-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.36-r0
      community/osinfo-db: upgrade to 20240701
      main/apache2: security upgrade to 2.4.61 (CVE-2024-39884)
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 6.6.37
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.37-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.37-r0
      community/virtio_vmmci-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.37-r0
      community/vmm_clock-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.37-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.37-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.37-r0
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.37-r1
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.37-r1
      community/virtio_vmmci-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.37-r1
      community/vmm_clock-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.37-r1
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.37-r1
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.37-r1
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 6.6.38
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.38-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.38-r0
      community/virtio_vmmci-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.38-r0
      community/vmm_clock-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.38-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.38-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.38-r0
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 6.6.39
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.39-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.39-r0
      community/virtio_vmmci-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.39-r0
      community/vmm_clock-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.39-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.39-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.39-r0
      community/jfsutils: fix use of basename
      community/py3-nose: add cpython license
      main/awall: backport fix for legacy compat
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 6.6.40
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.40-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.40-r0
      community/virtio_vmmci-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.40-r0
      community/vmm_clock-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.40-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.40-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.40-r0
      main/linux-rpi: upgrade to 6.6.41
      community/jool-modules-rpi: rebuild against kernel 6.6.41-r0
      main/xtables-addons-rpi: rebuild against kernel 6.6.41-r0
      main/zfs-rpi: rebuild against kernel 6.6.41-r0
      main/linux-lts: enable drivers for v86 in -virt
      main/linux-lts: upgrade to 6.6.41
      community/jool-modules-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.41-r0
      community/rtpengine-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.41-r0
      community/virtio_vmmci-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.41-r0
      community/vmm_clock-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.41-r0
      main/xtables-addons-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.41-r0
      main/zfs-lts: rebuild against kernel 6.6.41-r0
      main/raspberrypi-bootloader: bump to 2024-07-16
      ===== release 3.20.2 =====

Patrycja Rosa (1):
      community/qemu: fix liburing detection

Sertonix (1):
      main/linux-lts: fix KBUILD_BUILD_TIMESTAMP not parsable by busybox date

Simon Frankenberger (4):
      community/plantuml: enable aarch64 and fix build
      community/openjdk11: security upgrade to 11.0.24
      community/openjdk17: security upgrade to 17.0.12
      community/openjdk21: security upgrade to 21.0.4

Sören Tempel (4):
      community/go: upgrade to 1.22.5
      community/*: rebuild with Go 1.22.5
      community/quota-tools: fix implicit basename declaration
      community/connman: fix implicit basename(3) declaration

adamthiede (1):
      [3.20] community/reader: upgrade to 0.4.5

fossdd (7):
      main/pcsc-lite: upgrade to 2.2.3
      community/gmobile: upgrade to 0.2.1
      community/jellyfin-web: upgrade to 10.9.6
      community/jellyfin: upgrade to 10.9.6
      main/curl: upgrade to 8.8.0
      community/arti: upgrade to 1.2.5
      community/wlroots: upgrade to 0.17.4

jahway603 (5):
      [3.20] community/nextcloud: upgrade to 29.0.3
      [3.20] community/nextcloud28: upgrade to 28.0.7
      community/synapse: upgrade to 1.110.0
      community/nextcloud: upgrade to 29.0.4
      community/nextcloud28: upgrade to 28.0.8

lauren n. liberda (10):
      community/chromium: upgrade to 125.0.6422.141
      main/openssh: hotfix recent security vulneribilities
      community/chromium: upgrade to 126.0.6478.126
      community/yt-dlp: upgrade to 2024.07.02
      community/yt-dlp: upgrade to 2024.07.07
      community/yt-dlp: upgrade to 2024.07.08
      community/yt-dlp: upgrade to 2024.07.09
      main/nodejs: upgrade to 20.15.1
      community/yt-dlp: upgrade to 2024.07.16
      community/chromium: upgrade to 126.0.6478.182

oxpa (1):
      main/openssl: backport fix for a regression breaking FIPS

psykose (1):
      main/openssl: use the auxv cpu detection variant on ppc/s390x/arm

ptrcnull (2):
      main/nss: upgrade to 3.101
      community/firefox-esr: upgrade to 115.12.0

streaksu (8):
      community/limine: upgrade to 7.8.0
      community/limine: upgrade to 7.9.0
      community/limine: upgrade to 7.9.1
      community/limine: upgrade to 7.9.2
      community/limine: upgrade to 7.10.1
      community/limine: upgrade to 7.10.2
      community/limine: upgrade to 7.10.3
      community/limine: upgrade to 7.11.0

wesley van tilburg (1):
      [3.20] community/minify: upgrade to 2.20.37

*t*pán Pechman (1):
      community/gitlab-runner: upgrade to v16.11.2