Subject: [alpine-aports] [PATCH] main/xkeyboard-config: upgrade to 2.26

From: Paul Bredbury <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 17:55:02 +0000

The pt-layout patch is needed, for successful compilation.
---
 main/xkeyboard-config/APKBUILD        | 10 ++--
 main/xkeyboard-config/pt-layout.patch | 83 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 89 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 main/xkeyboard-config/pt-layout.patch

diff --git a/main/xkeyboard-config/APKBUILD b/main/xkeyboard-config/APKBUILD
index eaa590c73c..383969ebe3 100644
--- a/main/xkeyboard-config/APKBUILD
+++ b/main/xkeyboard-config/APKBUILD
@@ -1,15 +1,16 @@
 # Maintainer: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
 pkgname=xkeyboard-config
-pkgver=2.22
+pkgver=2.26
 pkgrel=0
 pkgdesc="X keyboard configuration files"
 url="http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/XKeyboardConfig"
 arch="noarch"
 license="custom"
 depends=
-subpackages=
+subpackages="$pkgname-doc"
 makedepends="xkbcomp intltool libx11-dev"
 source="https://www.x.org/archive/individual/data/xkeyboard-config/xkeyboard-config-$pkgver.tar.bz2
+	pt-layout.patch
 	"
 
 builddir="$srcdir/$pkgname-$pkgver"
@@ -37,6 +38,7 @@ package() {
 	make DESTDIR="$pkgdir" install
 	rm -f "$pkgdir"/usr/share/X11/xkb/compiled
 	install -m755 -d "$pkgdir"/var/lib/xkb
-	install -Dm644 COPYING "$pkgdir"/usr/share/licenses/$pkgname/COPYING
+	install -Dm644 COPYING "$pkgdir/usr/share/licenses/$pkgname/COPYING"
 }
-sha512sums="1697cc1a49625eb608d8ab1f54f9f37e37facc482fc8bae5ebff9e3336efdd2f57e0ed95db0a9745d49f1bc21e2cfa792d0849f4057745d8be8f7abac4893f97  xkeyboard-config-2.22.tar.bz2"
+sha512sums="5c8a31f7a6ad5daed8a3fceb56230b2e2fc04a25f52a43b3b4ea81e4a6ab15c52869f749c4b747d855cd4b618c04bcbb40e85dec7eab31fbe3bd45e8c9b755ef  xkeyboard-config-2.26.tar.bz2
+2ff06af0d539202b3b4c372ed05245cb3e944a40e103eabede28deb3c258058d45e6a712682a9fba43d51731013bd4ce0c8bf5e6b1fd92919646b543e94709ba  pt-layout.patch"
diff --git a/main/xkeyboard-config/pt-layout.patch b/main/xkeyboard-config/pt-layout.patch
new file mode 100644
index 0000000000..645d23d7cc
--- /dev/null
+++ b/main/xkeyboard-config/pt-layout.patch
@@ -0,0 +1,83 @@
+From https://github.com/freedesktop/xkeyboard-config/commit/af6c0f29dbee1cc7b280eed891592797c2e31220
+
+From af6c0f29dbee1cc7b280eed891592797c2e31220 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
+From: Sergey Udaltsov <[email-masked]>
+Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 20:40:35 +0000
+Subject: [PATCH] Fixed broken pt layout
+
+Backticks broke it, removed
+---
+ symbols/pt | 62 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------------
+ 1 file changed, 31 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)
+
+diff --git a/symbols/pt b/symbols/pt
+index 73a1b7b..3ec0981 100644
+--- a/symbols/pt
++++ b/symbols/pt
+@@ -221,35 +221,35 @@ xkb_symbols "colemak" {
+ 
+     name[Group1]="Portuguese (Colemak)";
+ 
+-    key `<AD01>`  { [         q,          Q,           at,   Greek_OMEGA ] };
+-    key `<AD02>`  { [         w,          W,      lstroke,       Lstroke ] };
+-    key `<AD03>`  { [         f,          F,      dstroke,   ordfeminine ] };
+-    key `<AD04>`  { [         p,          P,        thorn,         THORN ] };
+-    key `<AD05>`  { [         g,          G,          eng,           ENG ] };
+-    key `<AD06>`  { [         j,          J,    dead_hook,     dead_horn ] };
+-    key `<AD07>`  { [         l,          L,      lstroke,       Lstroke ] };
+-    key `<AD08>`  { [         u,          U,    downarrow,       uparrow ] };
+-    key `<AD09>`  { [         y,          Y,    leftarrow,           yen ] };
+-    key `<AD10>`  { [  ccedilla,   Ccedilla,   dead_acute, dead_doubleacute ] };
+-
+-    key `<AC01>`  { [         a,          A,           ae,           AE ] };
+-    key `<AC02>`  { [         r,          R,    paragraph,   registered ] };
+-    key `<AC03>`  { [         s,          S,       ssharp,      section ] };
+-    key `<AC04>`  { [         t,          T,       tslash,       Tslash ] };
+-    key `<AC05>`  { [         d,          D,          eth,          ETH ] };
+-    key `<AC06>`  { [         h,          H,      hstroke,      Hstroke ] };
+-    key `<AC07>`  { [         n,          N,            n,            N ] };
+-    key `<AC08>`  { [         e,          E,     EuroSign,         cent ] };
+-    key `<AC09>`  { [         i,          I,   rightarrow,     idotless ] };
+-    key `<AC10>`  { [         o,          O,       oslash,     Ooblique ] };
+-
+-    key `<AB01>`  { [         z,          Z, guillemotleft,        less ] };
+-    key `<AB02>`  { [         x,          X, guillemotright,    greater ] };
+-    key `<AB03>`  { [         c,          C,         cent,    copyright ] };
+-    key `<AB04>`  { [         v,          V, leftdoublequotemark, leftsinglequotemark ]   };
+-    key `<AB05>`  { [         b,          B, rightdoublequotemark, rightsinglequotemark ] };
+-    key `<AB08>`  { [         k,          K,          kra,    ampersand ] };
+-    key `<AB07>`  { [         m,          M,           mu,    masculine ] };
+-
+-    key `<CAPS>` { [    BackSpace,    BackSpace,       BackSpace,        BackSpace ] };
++    key <AD01>  { [         q,          Q,           at,   Greek_OMEGA ] };
++    key <AD02>  { [         w,          W,      lstroke,       Lstroke ] };
++    key <AD03>  { [         f,          F,      dstroke,   ordfeminine ] };
++    key <AD04>  { [         p,          P,        thorn,         THORN ] };
++    key <AD05>  { [         g,          G,          eng,           ENG ] };
++    key <AD06>  { [         j,          J,    dead_hook,     dead_horn ] };
++    key <AD07>  { [         l,          L,      lstroke,       Lstroke ] };
++    key <AD08>  { [         u,          U,    downarrow,       uparrow ] };
++    key <AD09>  { [         y,          Y,    leftarrow,           yen ] };
++    key <AD10>  { [  ccedilla,   Ccedilla,   dead_acute, dead_doubleacute ] };
++
++    key <AC01>  { [         a,          A,           ae,           AE ] };
++    key <AC02>  { [         r,          R,    paragraph,   registered ] };
++    key <AC03>  { [         s,          S,       ssharp,      section ] };
++    key <AC04>  { [         t,          T,       tslash,       Tslash ] };
++    key <AC05>  { [         d,          D,          eth,          ETH ] };
++    key <AC06>  { [         h,          H,      hstroke,      Hstroke ] };
++    key <AC07>  { [         n,          N,            n,            N ] };
++    key <AC08>  { [         e,          E,     EuroSign,         cent ] };
++    key <AC09>  { [         i,          I,   rightarrow,     idotless ] };
++    key <AC10>  { [         o,          O,       oslash,     Ooblique ] };
++
++    key <AB01>  { [         z,          Z, guillemotleft,        less ] };
++    key <AB02>  { [         x,          X, guillemotright,    greater ] };
++    key <AB03>  { [         c,          C,         cent,    copyright ] };
++    key <AB04>  { [         v,          V, leftdoublequotemark, leftsinglequotemark ]   };
++    key <AB05>  { [         b,          B, rightdoublequotemark, rightsinglequotemark ] };
++    key <AB08>  { [         k,          K,          kra,    ampersand ] };
++    key <AB07>  { [         m,          M,           mu,    masculine ] };
++
++    key <CAPS> { [    BackSpace,    BackSpace,       BackSpace,        BackSpace ] };
+ };
-- 
2.21.0

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---