Subject: [PATCH 3/4] community/fmt: move from testing

From: Bart Ribbers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 00:45:51 +0200

Required for Kodi in community
---
 .../fmt/0001-install-pkg-config-file-into-libdir.patch            | 0
 {testing => community}/fmt/APKBUILD                               | 0
 2 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
 rename {testing => community}/fmt/0001-install-pkg-config-file-into-libdir.patch (100%)
 rename {testing => community}/fmt/APKBUILD (100%)

diff --git a/testing/fmt/0001-install-pkg-config-file-into-libdir.patch b/community/fmt/0001-install-pkg-config-file-into-libdir.patch
similarity index 100%
rename from testing/fmt/0001-install-pkg-config-file-into-libdir.patch
rename to community/fmt/0001-install-pkg-config-file-into-libdir.patch
diff --git a/testing/fmt/APKBUILD b/community/fmt/APKBUILD
similarity index 100%
rename from testing/fmt/APKBUILD
rename to community/fmt/APKBUILD
-- 
2.22.0