Subject: Fw: aports | Pipeline #2978 has failed for test9 | 96e8798b in !1746

From: xrs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 12:17:54 +0100

Hey guys,

as you might have noticed I tested the GNUnet packaging. I'm sorry for
creating spam.

I have reached to pass most of the CI test in the pipeline. See
below. Only ppc64le and s390x have not passed. On the first one,
texlive is missing. The runner of the second one is offline.

What are your suggestions?

Beste regards,
xrs

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 10:00:29 +0000
From: Gitlab - Alpine Linux <[email-masked]>
Subject: aports | Pipeline #2978 has failed for test9 | 96e8798b
in !1746

Your pipeline has failed.

Project: aports ( https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/xrs/aports )
Branch: test9
( https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/xrs/aports/commits/test9 ) Merge
Request: !1746
( https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/alpine/aports/merge_requests/1746 )

Commit: 96e8798b
( https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/xrs/aports/commit/96e8798b5e192df487bdd15f40ac4e68650058d0 )
Commit Message: testing/gnunet

Testing with tailored tarball.

Commit Author: xrs - ( https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/xrs )

Pipeline #2978
( https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/xrs/aports/pipelines/2978 ) triggered
by xrs - ( https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/xrs ) had 2 failed builds.

Job #18579
( https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/xrs/aports/-/jobs/18579/raw )

Stage: build
Name: build-s390x

Job #18580
( https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/xrs/aports/-/jobs/18580/raw )

Stage: build
Name: build-ppc64le
Trace: testing v20190925-1357-g96e8798b5e
[/home/buildozer/packages/testing] OK: 14524 distinct packages available
[1;32m>>>[1;0m Changed aports:  

### Build summary ###
[1;32m>>>[1;0m testing/gnurl: build succesfully
[1;31m>>>[1;0m testing/gnunet: build failed
[1;31m>>>[1;0m testing/gnunet-gtk: build failed  
section_end:1575015967:build_script
[0Ksection_start:1575015967:after_script
[0Ksection_end:1575015968:after_script
[0Ksection_start:1575015968:upload_artifacts_on_failure
[0Ksection_end:1575015970:upload_artifacts_on_failure
[0K[31;1mERROR: Job failed: exit code 1
[0;m

-- 
You're receiving this email because of your account on
gitlab.alpinelinux.org.