Subject: [PATCH sxmo-utils v5 8/8] add megapixels on app list

From: Reed Wade <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 15:59:35 +0200

Signed-off-by: Reed Wade <[email-masked]>
---
 scripts/core/sxmo_appmenu.sh | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/scripts/core/sxmo_appmenu.sh b/scripts/core/sxmo_appmenu.sh
index c68e378..6bd1e19 100755
--- a/scripts/core/sxmo_appmenu.sh
+++ b/scripts/core/sxmo_appmenu.sh
@@ -57,6 +57,7 @@ programchoicesinit() {
 				$(command -v ii         >/dev/null && echo 'Ii          ^ 0 ^ st -e ii')
 				$(command -v ipython    >/dev/null && echo 'IPython     ^ 0 ^ st -e ipython')
 				$(command -v lf         >/dev/null && echo 'Lf          ^ 0 ^ st -e lf')
+				$(command -v megapixels >/dev/null && echo 'Megapixels  ^ 0 ^ megapixels')
 				$(command -v midori     >/dev/null && echo 'Midori      ^ 0 ^ midori')
 				$(command -v mutt       >/dev/null && echo 'Mutt        ^ 0 ^ st -e mutt')
 				$(command -v nano       >/dev/null && echo 'Nano        ^ 0 ^ st -e nano')
-- 
2.28.0