Subject: A t t n

From: "G Wingo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 08:28:43 +0000

First Capital Bank.
7575 Poplar Avenue Garmantown, TN 38138,
United States of America.

FCB E-CONFIDENTIAL

Date: 14th February, 2022.

From the desk of: Mr. Greg Wingo
                  Executive Vice President / Senior Lender,
                  First Capital Bank, Germantown TN - United States.

A t t n :,

This is to officially inform you that we have concluded as promised,
regarding your fund as instructed, in order to release your funds
immediately as already approved, well note that your funds have been
approved for immediate release via online, soon we hear from you we will
provide you with the online details for instant access.

As a matter of urgency, we urgently needs you to reconfirm the below
details while you attach scan copy of your identity for final
documentations which is the final stage of your fund transfer as your
online account details will be provided to you.

F u l l Name:
Address:
P h o n e:
Date of Birth:
Scan Copy of your valid I d e n t i t y:
Your f u l l Bank D e t a i l s:

Thank you for choosing to bank in your best interest while in
anticipation of your response, soon we hear from you, we will update you
with the next procedure since all the legal documentations have been
properly documented.

Yours in service,

Mr. Greg Wingo