Subject: RE: [PATCH] community/py3-pyclipper: use clipper library from Alpine package

From: Rasmus Thomsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 20:19:21 +0000

Hello,

I was made aware of this patch and FYI: if you want me (the maintainer)
to take a look at this please post this over on the Gitlab as I won't
review it on the mailing list.

Regards,

Rasmus Thomsen

---

From: Sascha Brawer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 21:48:17 +0100

Sure, sent as https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/alpine/aports/merge_requests/5039.
Apologies for not following the right process, I was just following
the instructions on
https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Creating_patches.

Best,

— Sascha

---

From: Kevin Daudt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 22:44:12 +0100

> > review it on the mailing list.

For your info, there is nothing wrong with sending patches to the aports
mailing list. It's just that some users prefer to use a webinterface
(ie, gitlab).