Subject: Greeting my friend,

From: "Mr. Mohamad Azzam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 12:53:35 -1200

-- 
I am contacting you independently of my investigation in my bank and no one
is informed of this communication. I need your urgent assistance in
transferring the sum of $13.5million dollars to Your private account, that
belongs to one of our late foreign customer who died a longtime with his
supposed NEXT OF KIN since the year 2008.

The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without
anybody coming for the claim of it as the deceased relation. I want to
release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer, the
Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 15years,
because the money will be recalled to the Bank Treasury account as
unclaimed fund.

I am ready to share with you 40% for you and 60% for me, by indicating your
interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be
executed without any hitch.

I will be waiting for your urgent response including your mobile that is in
what sap for easy communication. Here is my Private Email address (
[email-masked])

Thanks.
Here is my mobile number and whatsApp +0022669813005

Best Regards,
Mr. Mohamad Azzam