Subject: x2goserver issue

From: Barath Aron <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 12:26:12 +0200

Hello,

I installed a fresh Alpine Linux 3.13, and also installed x2goserver. I 
couldn't login.
I traced the issue back to the x2gogetdisplays command. So I though I 
try it as standalone. I didn't worked, while on my other machine 
(different distro) it yielded "|50|", which I think it's okay. On 
Alpine, it died with this:

Can't locate Switch.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Switch 
module) (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl 
/usr/local/share/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl 
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/core_perl 
/usr/share/perl5/core_perl) at 
/usr/lib/x2go/libx2go-server-db-sqlite3-wrapper.pl line 23.

So I installed perl-switch, and the error was gone. I suggest to add 
"perl-switch" as a dependency to "x2goserver".

However, I still can't login, but I think it is a separate problem.

Thanks,
Aron