Subject: [alpine-aports] [PATCH] testing/php7: Fix bug #5198 :: sqlite3 & pdo_sqlite now uses system libsqlite3 not bundled one.

From: Valery Kartel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 20:50:46 +0200

---
 testing/php7/APKBUILD | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/testing/php7/APKBUILD b/testing/php7/APKBUILD
index 597d187..8a56b5d 100644
--- a/testing/php7/APKBUILD
+++ b/testing/php7/APKBUILD
@@ -148,7 +148,7 @@ _build() {
 		--with-ldap=shared --with-ldap-sasl \
 		--enable-mbstring=shared --enable-mbregex --with-libmbfl \
 		--with-mcrypt=shared \
-		--with-sqlite3=shared --with-pdo-sqlite=shared \
+		--with-sqlite3=shared,/usr --with-pdo-sqlite=shared,/usr \
 		--with-pdo-dblib=shared \
 		--with-mysqli=shared,/usr/bin/mysql_config \
 		--enable-mysqlnd=shared --with-pdo-mysql=shared,/usr/bin/mysql_config --with-mysql-sock=/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock \
-- 
2.7.2

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---