Subject: [alpine-aports] [PATCH] testing/php7-ampq: Set extension loader priority

From: Fabio da Silva Ribeiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 19:28:24 -0300

---
 testing/php7-amqp/APKBUILD | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/testing/php7-amqp/APKBUILD b/testing/php7-amqp/APKBUILD
index 4ceed3d..a38143f 100644
--- a/testing/php7-amqp/APKBUILD
+++ b/testing/php7-amqp/APKBUILD
@@ -4,7 +4,7 @@ pkgname=php7-amqp
 _pkgreal=amqp
 pkgver=1.7.0
 _pkgver=${pkgver}alpha2
-pkgrel=0
+pkgrel=1
 pkgdesc="Communicate with any AMQP compliant server"
 url="http://pecl.php.net/package/$_pkgreal"
 arch="all"
@@ -29,7 +29,7 @@ package() {
 	cd "$builddir"
 	make INSTALL_ROOT="$pkgdir"/ install || return 1
 	install -d "$pkgdir"/etc/php7/conf.d || return 1
-	echo "extension=$_pkgreal.so" > "$pkgdir"/etc/php7/conf.d/$_pkgreal.ini
+	echo "extension=$_pkgreal.so" > "$pkgdir"/etc/php7/conf.d/40_$_pkgreal.ini
 }
 
 md5sums="bdd4a68f3a1f21091cc7e67c13cb1a64  amqp-1.7.0alpha2.tgz"
-- 
2.5.0

-- 
***

Esta mensagem, incluindo seus anexos, pode conter informações confidenciais 
e/ou privilegiadas. Se você não for a pessoa autorizada a receber esta 
mensagem, não pode usar, copiar ou divulgar as informações nela contidas ou 
tomar qualquer ação baseada nessas informações. Caso esta mensagem tenha 
sido recebida por engano, por favor avise imediatamente o remetente, 
respondendo o e-mail e em seguida elimine-a do seu sistema. Agradecemos sua 
cooperação.

This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential and/or 
privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to 
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take 
any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have 
received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by 
reply e-mail and delete this message.Thank you for your cooperation

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---