Subject: [PATCH] testing/font-ipa: fix download url

From: Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 00:47:44 +0100

---
 testing/font-ipa/APKBUILD | 4 +---
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/testing/font-ipa/APKBUILD b/testing/font-ipa/APKBUILD
index 31926370b3..1d5e966b94 100644
--- a/testing/font-ipa/APKBUILD
+++ b/testing/font-ipa/APKBUILD
@@ -9,7 +9,7 @@ license="IPA"
 depends="encodings font-alias mkfontscale mkfontdir fontconfig"
 makedepends=""
 filever=${pkgver/./}
-source="http://dl.ipafont.ipa.go.jp/IPAfont/IPAfont$filever.zip"
+source="https://ipafont.ipa.go.jp/IPAfont/IPAfont$filever.zip"
 builddir="$srcdir/IPAfont$filever"
 
 package() {
@@ -22,6 +22,4 @@ package() {
 	install -m644 IPA_Font_License_Agreement_v1.0.txt "${pkgdir}/usr/share/licenses/font-ipa/"
 }
 
-md5sums="39a828acf27790adbe4944dfb4d94bb1  IPAfont00303.zip"
-sha256sums="f755ed79a4b8e715bed2f05a189172138aedf93db0f465b4e20c344a02766fe5  IPAfont00303.zip"
 sha512sums="d3e4a1f189356b7a8b0cba9c706987413c8107f9e43ab2ccf52be6d0483efad8c97b68e075a35c5d04603c460dac7f282c4645ddc8318e993368ec47407f894e  IPAfont00303.zip"
-- 
2.24.0