Subject: [PATCH] community/py3-prometheus-client: upgrade to 0.14.1

From: Drew DeVault <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 10:06:17 +0200

---
 community/py3-prometheus-client/APKBUILD | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/community/py3-prometheus-client/APKBUILD b/community/py3-prometheus-client/APKBUILD
index e1b521c590..893b7e8d71 100644
--- a/community/py3-prometheus-client/APKBUILD
+++ b/community/py3-prometheus-client/APKBUILD
@@ -1,7 +1,7 @@
 # Contributor: Rasmus Thomsen <[email-masked]>
 # Maintainer: Rasmus Thomsen <[email-masked]>
 pkgname=py3-prometheus-client
-pkgver=0.14.0
+pkgver=0.14.1
 pkgrel=0
 pkgdesc="Python3 client for the Prometheus monitoring system"
 url="https://github.com/prometheus/client_python"
@@ -22,5 +22,5 @@ package() {
 }
 
 sha512sums="
-7294765e2c042c81be1bffcedc2eb5e24823f8b2c93508bbe287e8cfa81bfef83d879790f38ac5effcff51eca7569b39663223ba0325f44819992c097af2faff  prometheus_client-0.14.0.tar.gz
+3ba1389f23566ecab1371452ec717e06c4e444d1ac8a37cb27429493e64f3931e6876734c0947cb43ba086ed51ca47a0c7764d488ea6e7f2d0864447f49b09e4  prometheus_client-0.14.1.tar.gz
 "

base-commit: 885fbddf02f7ed1a4cd5b4d5423b1f04fd14c6ec
prerequisite-patch-id: 2d54edaaade50b5a12b6ea84a2ce88e87451d7be
prerequisite-patch-id: 941711984b73b51577fa4c00aeba004c06a6ddc3
prerequisite-patch-id: c616a10d78430421fd27961adb202c1846e9776a
prerequisite-patch-id: d6c67b207203e99a143162011c6efc89ce956d16
prerequisite-patch-id: 8998f9c236fd950b832692b121466f5ec661ec63
-- 
2.35.1