Subject: [alpine-aports] [PATCH] testing/liburcu: new aport

From: Michael Jeanson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 11:25:36 -0500

http://liburcu.org
a LGPLv2.1 userspace RCU (read-copy-update) library
---
 testing/liburcu/APKBUILD                |  70 ++++++++++++++++++
 testing/liburcu/regcheck-no-nproc.patch | 124 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 194 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 testing/liburcu/APKBUILD
 create mode 100644 testing/liburcu/regcheck-no-nproc.patch

diff --git a/testing/liburcu/APKBUILD b/testing/liburcu/APKBUILD
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..0a41898
--- /dev/null
+++ b/testing/liburcu/APKBUILD
@@ -0,0 +1,70 @@
+# Contributor: Michael Jeanson <[email-masked]>
+# Maintainer: Michael Jeanson <[email-masked]>
+pkgname=liburcu
+_pkgname=userspace-rcu
+pkgver=0.9.2
+pkgrel=0
+pkgdesc="a LGPLv2.1 userspace RCU (read-copy-update) library"
+url="http://liburcu.org"
+arch="all"
+license="LGPL2+"
+depends=""
+depends_dev=""
+makedepends="$depends_dev bash perl"
+install=""
+subpackages="$pkgname-dev $pkgname-doc"
+source="https://www.lttng.org/files/urcu/$_pkgname-$pkgver.tar.bz2
+	regcheck-no-nproc.patch"
+
+_builddir="$srcdir"/$_pkgname-$pkgver
+
+prepare() {
+	local i
+	cd "$_builddir"
+	for i in $source; do
+		case $i in
+		*.patch) msg $i; patch -p1 -i "$srcdir"/$i || return 1;;
+		esac
+	done
+}
+
+build() {
+	cd "$_builddir"
+	./configure \
+		--prefix=/usr \
+                || return 1
+        make || return 1
+	make check || return 1
+	make regtest || return 1
+}
+
+package() {
+	cd "$_builddir"
+	make DESTDIR="$pkgdir" install || return 1
+}
+
+dev() {
+	default_dev
+	# Move back examples files that are wrongly included
+	# by the default dev splitfunc
+	mv "$subpkgdir"/usr/share/doc/$_pkgname \
+		"$pkgdir"/usr/share/doc/$_pkgname
+}
+
+doc() {
+	arch="noarch"
+	pkgdesc="$pkgdesc (documentation)"
+
+	cd "$_builddir"
+	mkdir -p "$subpkgdir"/usr/share/doc
+	mv "$pkgdir"/usr/share/doc/$_pkgname \
+		"$subpkgdir"/usr/share/doc/$pkgname
+	install -Dm644 LICENSE "$subpkgdir"/usr/share/licenses/$pkgname/LICENSE
+}
+
+md5sums="49f86e68c1e2f41d303381a271b791d1  userspace-rcu-0.9.2.tar.bz2
+b58effdbe75a45638c72a7a1a405a507  regcheck-no-nproc.patch"
+sha256sums="8f7fa313b1e0a3f742cea24ce63a39c0efe63e615a769e2961e55bd2663ecaa3  userspace-rcu-0.9.2.tar.bz2
+c3e9a1d311f964a32aca8a4be5def5105eea1f4a14c0e52c29112b23f2429c45  regcheck-no-nproc.patch"
+sha512sums="36264119d68569565a7b1222c4b0ca90128d121f032b388f27204ceaa9c964901f35be25584e1553b1a7613aad01d11766983ae245860df09444eb2f8ac913fc  userspace-rcu-0.9.2.tar.bz2
+0bc93a3ae8312e53b6939a7cbf903062323f6a7e8a494ac5107e216f03cc5c66ae34ff28daef1b3fc685fd53ac8feaed938a2cdd40a5b1ee1840b669c062dae8  regcheck-no-nproc.patch"
diff --git a/testing/liburcu/regcheck-no-nproc.patch b/testing/liburcu/regcheck-no-nproc.patch
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..17493fe
--- /dev/null
+++ b/testing/liburcu/regcheck-no-nproc.patch
@@ -0,0 +1,124 @@
+--- userspace-rcu-0.9.2.orig/tests/regression/regression_tests.in
++++ userspace-rcu-0.9.2/tests/regression/regression_tests.in
+@@ -1,61 +1,61 @@
+ ./test_urcu_fork
+-./rcutorture_urcu `@NPROC@` perf 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu_signal `@NPROC@` perf 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu_mb `@NPROC@` perf 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu_bp `@NPROC@` perf 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `@NPROC@` perf 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu `@NPROC@` rperf 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu_signal `@NPROC@` rperf 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu_mb `@NPROC@` rperf 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu_bp `@NPROC@` rperf 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `@NPROC@` rperf 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu `@NPROC@` uperf 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu_signal `@NPROC@` uperf 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu_mb `@NPROC@` uperf 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu_bp `@NPROC@` uperf 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `@NPROC@` uperf 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu `@NPROC@` stress 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu_signal `@NPROC@` stress 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu_mb `@NPROC@` stress 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu_bp `@NPROC@` stress 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `@NPROC@` stress 1 callrcu_global
+-./rcutorture_urcu `@NPROC@` perf 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu_signal `@NPROC@` perf 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu_mb `@NPROC@` perf 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu_bp `@NPROC@` perf 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `@NPROC@` perf 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu `@NPROC@` rperf 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu_signal `@NPROC@` rperf 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu_mb `@NPROC@` rperf 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu_bp `@NPROC@` rperf 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `@NPROC@` rperf 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu `@NPROC@` uperf 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu_signal `@NPROC@` uperf 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu_mb `@NPROC@` uperf 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu_bp `@NPROC@` uperf 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `@NPROC@` uperf 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu `@NPROC@` stress 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu_signal `@NPROC@` stress 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu_mb `@NPROC@` stress 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu_bp `@NPROC@` stress 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `@NPROC@` stress 1 callrcu_percpu
+-./rcutorture_urcu `@NPROC@` perf 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu_signal `@NPROC@` perf 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu_mb `@NPROC@` perf 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu_bp `@NPROC@` perf 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `@NPROC@` perf 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu `@NPROC@` rperf 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu_signal `@NPROC@` rperf 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu_mb `@NPROC@` rperf 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu_bp `@NPROC@` rperf 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `@NPROC@` rperf 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu `@NPROC@` uperf 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu_signal `@NPROC@` uperf 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu_mb `@NPROC@` uperf 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu_bp `@NPROC@` uperf 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `@NPROC@` uperf 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu `@NPROC@` stress 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu_signal `@NPROC@` stress 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu_mb `@NPROC@` stress 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu_bp `@NPROC@` stress 1 callrcu_perthread
+-./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `@NPROC@` stress 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` perf 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu_signal `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` perf 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu_mb `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` perf 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu_bp `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` perf 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` perf 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` rperf 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu_signal `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` rperf 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu_mb `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` rperf 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu_bp `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` rperf 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` rperf 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` uperf 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu_signal `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` uperf 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu_mb `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` uperf 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu_bp `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` uperf 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` uperf 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` stress 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu_signal `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` stress 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu_mb `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` stress 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu_bp `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` stress 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` stress 1 callrcu_global
++./rcutorture_urcu `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` perf 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu_signal `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` perf 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu_mb `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` perf 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu_bp `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` perf 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` perf 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` rperf 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu_signal `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` rperf 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu_mb `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` rperf 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu_bp `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` rperf 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` rperf 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` uperf 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu_signal `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` uperf 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu_mb `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` uperf 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu_bp `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` uperf 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` uperf 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` stress 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu_signal `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` stress 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu_mb `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` stress 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu_bp `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` stress 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` stress 1 callrcu_percpu
++./rcutorture_urcu `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` perf 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu_signal `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` perf 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu_mb `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` perf 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu_bp `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` perf 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` perf 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` rperf 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu_signal `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` rperf 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu_mb `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` rperf 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu_bp `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` rperf 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` rperf 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` uperf 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu_signal `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` uperf 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu_mb `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` uperf 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu_bp `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` uperf 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` uperf 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` stress 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu_signal `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` stress 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu_mb `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` stress 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu_bp `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` stress 1 callrcu_perthread
++./rcutorture_urcu_qsbr `getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN` stress 1 callrcu_perthread
-- 
2.6.6

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---