Subject: [alpine-aports] [PATCH] community/py-setuptools_scm: add git to checkdepends

From: alpine-mips-patches <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 15:27:09 +0000

Otherwise check() fails if git is not installed:

testing/test_basic_api.py .s............                                 [ 11%]
testing/test_config.py .....                                             [ 15%]
testing/test_file_finder.py E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.               [ 39%]
testing/test_functions.py ......................                         [ 56%]
testing/test_git.py ..EEEEEEEEEEFEEEEEE                                  [ 72%]
testing/test_main.py .                                                   [ 72%]
testing/test_mercurial.py ...............                                [ 84%]
testing/test_regressions.py F...s                                        [ 88%]
testing/test_setuptools_support.py ...                                   [ 91%]
testing/test_version.py ...........                                      [100%]
---
 community/py-setuptools_scm/APKBUILD | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/community/py-setuptools_scm/APKBUILD b/community/py-setuptools_scm/APKBUILD
index ad38f70e99..03f85c0282 100644
--- a/community/py-setuptools_scm/APKBUILD
+++ b/community/py-setuptools_scm/APKBUILD
@@ -3,13 +3,13 @@
 pkgname=py-setuptools_scm
 _pkgname=setuptools_scm
 pkgver=3.2.0
-pkgrel=1
+pkgrel=2
 pkgdesc="the blessed package to manage your versions by scm tags"
 url="https://github.com/pypa/setuptools_scm"
 arch="noarch"
 license="MIT"
 depends=""
-checkdepends="pytest py-pip mercurial"
+checkdepends="pytest py-pip git mercurial"
 makedepends="python2-dev python3-dev py-setuptools"
 subpackages="py3-$_pkgname:_py3 py2-$_pkgname:_py2"
 source="https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/source/${_pkgname:0:1}/$_pkgname/$_pkgname-$pkgver.tar.gz"
-- 
2.21.0

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---