Subject: [alpine-devel] extra/acf-dansguardian

From: Michael Mason <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 17:48:50 +0000

Please review.
Thx

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 17:08:05 +0100

> Thx

you had lots of pkgs. awesome!

I wonder if we should set up a git repo for you (or you could use
github). The idea is that you have your own tree, you add/fix stuff and
then I merge your tree once in a while.

This way we are sure I dont forget any patches.

This is how linux kernel development works. We have tried this with
clandmeter and I think this model works  well. Its easy for me to merge
in his changes and I dont miss patches.

I'll try get the rest of your patches committed asap.

thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---