Re: Patches to the aports mailing list are now being mirrored on GitLab

<0a7922233331ce1025410f5d117448f3@disroot.org>
> Comments and feedback submitted on the GitLab merge request, or sent to
> the email thread, will be mirrored bidirectionally between both mediums

For some reason, the feedback on GitLab was not sent back to the mailing list
in my case.  A patch I sent to the mailing list [0] received two comments
on GitLab [1], but no replies are found on the mailing list.

[0]: https://lists.alpinelinux.org/~alpine/aports/patches/3535
[1]: https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/alpine/aports/-/merge_requests/21866

Re: Patches to the aports mailing list are now being mirrored on GitLab

<CBYGXVPTXBLI.2S7DUOPNYHFF8@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<0a7922233331ce1025410f5d117448f3@disroot.org> (view parent)
This is a bit of a tricky case, but I've deployed a patch which should
fix it, perhaps imperfectly. We'll work on a more involved solution and
may update it with a better approach later on.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)