Subject: [alpine-devel] porting packages to new build env

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:10:49 +0100

Folks,

You may have seen that we are working on the new build environment
creating packages. We are basicly starting from scratch with the build
scripts (APKBUILDs).

The current status of which packages are left to port is here
(autoupdated by cron):
http://dev.alpinelinux.org/~ncopa/alpine/pkg-todo.txt

I will look at whats running on my own installations and start with
those. If there are some packages you would like ot have prioritized,
feel free to send a top-10 list here.

I have not been able to make proper documentation how to use the new
build system but it should be fairly easy, so feel free to help out.

Thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---