Subject: [alpine-devel] heads up: new format for install script

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 15:38:08 +0100

last version of apk tools adds support for splitted installscripts, just
like in the old 1.7.x days.

We will use a separete script for each event. If you want something to
happen before install you create a file named $pkgname.pre-install and
if you want something to happen after you call it $pkgname.post-install.
then you add all the scripts into the install variable:

install="$pkgname.pre-install $pkgname.post-install"

I have also fixed abuild so the installscript does not get included in
-dev and -doc packages as it does right now.

I will start adjust the aports now so you might need upgrade to latest
apk-tools and abuild it you want compile those after I commit them.

Thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---