Subject: [alpine-devel] alpine 1.9.0_alpha4 uploaded

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 22:33:28 +0100

Hi,

I have uploaded alpine-1.9.0_alpha4. Available here:
http://alpine.nethq.org/alpine/v1.9/iso/

This iso contains an initramfs image that can boot from harddisk. So far
only ext2/3 are supported and extlinux needs to be used.

I fixed the boot from USB directly after uploading the iso image so
copying the content from http://alpine.nethq.org/alpine/v1.9/boot/ to
usb should be able to boot from USB.

There have been alot contributions on building the packages so there are
many more packages that I expected. We now need to do some quality
checking on those. So please test and report back issues.

Thanks alot!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---