Subject: [alpine-devel] alpine 1.8.3 released

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 18:38:12 +0200

I have uploaded alpine-1.8.3 (stable). There have bee a few security
update releases that I havent announced, due to soon after upload, they
showed up to have broken ipsec-tools and opennhrp.

You still might want to have a look at the release notes for the
"broken" releases to see whats new.

http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/w/index.php?title=Release_Notes_for_Alpine_1.8.2
http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/w/index.php?title=Release_Notes_for_Alpine_1.8.2.1
http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/w/index.php?title=Release_Notes_for_Alpine_1.8.3

Enjoy!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 13:46:18 -0300

The links are not "linked" properly.
Release notes for 1.8.3 shows 1.8.2.1, 1.8.2.1 shows 1.8.2, and so on.

-sm

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Natanael Copa [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Enviado el: Lunes, 04 de Mayo de 2009 13:38
Para: [email-masked]
Asunto: [alpine-devel] alpine 1.8.3 released

http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/w/index.php?title=Release_Notes_for_Alpine_1
.8.2
http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/w/index.php?title=Release_Notes_for_Alpine_1
.8.2.1
http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/w/index.php?title=Release_Notes_for_Alpine_1
.8.3

Enjoy!

-nc

---

---

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 20:01:24 +0200

> Release notes for 1.8.3 shows 1.8.2.1, 1.8.2.1 shows 1.8.2, and so on.

I think its correct. The page title says "Release notes for Alpine
1.8.3"

the subtitle says: updated packages since 1.8.2.1

but yes, its not that clear, but i think thats more a problem of the
skin. (the <h1> should been on top of the page and not in the top banner
image)

-nc

---