Subject: [alpine-devel] pingu

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:10:59 +0200

Harry,

I have added support for a 'route-script' keyword in global section in
pingu.conf.

It will be called whenever there is any change in any of the ISPs and
parameters to given script are all gateways that are up.

I also implemented a gateway keyword in case the gateway differs from
the ping host (to have this work properly i need to do some more coding
though)

Could you please have a look at it, and see if it is useable? If you
have other ideas, please let me know.

http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/pingu/commit/?id=2e4c61fbe404af1572f704df671ba8be5e3eb1b1

Thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---