Subject: [alpine-devel] The upcomming alpine-1.10

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:18:44 +0100

Hi,

It looks like the NPTL stuff will require some work and will break
pretty much, so we will make a 1.10-stable before we start breaking edge
with the NPTL.

The alpine-1.10 will mostly include upgrades from upstream including:
linux-2.6.32.x
asterisk-1.6.2.x
kamailio-3.0.x
php-5.3.x
busybox-1.15.x (1.16?)

Please let me know asap if there are anyother major upgrades you'd like
to see in alpine-1.10.

I will also move all the packages in "x11" repostiory to "main" and x11
repo will disapear.

It would be nice if you could have a look at the edge/testing repository
and see if there is something that you oculd like to have included from
there too. I think the testing repository will be deleted from the 1.10
tree once its branched.

So please have a look at
http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports/tree/testing and give the apps a
test spin and let me know if soemthing there works and can be moved to
main.

Thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Ted Trask <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 03:20:32 -0800 (PST)

The newer ACF packages based on acf-core-0.9.x are ready for alpine 1.10.

Ted Trask

----- Original Message ----
From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
To: devel <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thu, January 14, 2010 5:18:44 AM
Subject: [alpine-devel] The upcomming alpine-1.10

Hi,

So please have a look at

Thanks!

-nc

---

---