Subject: [alpine-devel] gnu make 3.82 in aports

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 15:09:34 +0200

Hi,

I have upgraded gnu make 3.82 in edge. The NEWS file says that there are
several intentional compability breakages and I have noticed one or two
already. Atleast libc0.9.32 fails to build with new make and i have a
patch that is sent upstream.

So head up, and please report back if a package is broken.

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Carlo Landmeter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 22:48:29 +0200

I have problems building openrc with this make version on eglibc.

I used this patch:

http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/sys-apps/openrc/files/openrc-0.6.2-fix-make-3.82.patch?view=markup

---