Subject: [alpine-devel] alpine-2.1.0_rc2 released

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:44:12 +0200

Hi,

So I have tagged the second release candidate of Alpine Linux 2.1.

You find release images and xdeltas here:
http://www.alpinelinux.org/cgi-bin/dl.cgi/v2.1/releases/

This release includes kamailio-3.1 and handful minor fixes:

* ping as normal user works
* the package alpine-base ships /etc/alpine-release
* 'lbu package -' should work even if there are pre/post scripts to lbu
* less verbose Alpine init. Only show error if any
* no info message about not starting mounting modloop
* encrypted apkovls should work again

Kamailio is upgraded to 3.1 and i have tested that it atleast starts.
However, I did some dramatic changes in the build script so it would be
very nice if someone could verify that kamailio actually works, that it
finds its modules and does not look for modules or configs
in /home/ncopa/aports/.... or other weird place.

Thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Nathan Angelacos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 17:42:37 -0700

> in /home/ncopa/aports/.... or other weird place.

So far nothing wrong with the /alpine/ part of kamailio 3.1.       I 
recommend "ship it"

However, there are significant database schema changes between kamailio 
3.0.x and 3.1:

http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:3.0.x-to-3.1.0

So I dunno if we want to make a post-upgrade script for kamailio or not...

---