Subject: [alpine-devel] planned git.alpinelinux.org downtime

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:29:46 +0100

Hi,

git.alpinelinux.org, mail.alpinelinux.org and dev.alpinelinux.org might
be down for a few hours today due to maintenence.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 14:34:38 +0100

> be down for a few hours today due to maintenence.

Switch to cheaper ISP connection went eaiser than expected. Should be
back again. Its slow though. 400 kbit/s. Will need to do something about
that...

Thanks for your patience.

-nc

---