Subject: [alpine-devel] apk-tools change

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:10:39 +0100

Hi,

Just a heads up, I have just pushed a minor change to apk-tools that
will make apk info --who-owns exit with error if it does not find any
package.

This will make abuild wrongly give some error messages when tracing
dependencies. For example:

...
>>> apk-tools*: Creating apk-tools-static-2.0.7-r1.apk...
>>> apk-tools*: Tracing dependencies for apk-tools...
ERROR: /usr/lib/libc.so.0.9.32: could not find package owner
>>> apk-tools*: Added 'libc0.9.32' as dependency as it has
libc.so.0.9.32
>>> apk-tools*: Added 'libcrypto1.0' as dependency as it has
libcrypto.so.1.0.0
ERROR: /usr/lib/libz.so.1: could not find package owner
>>> apk-tools*: Added 'zlib' as dependency as it has libz.so.1
>>> apk-tools*: Creating apk-tools-2.0.7-r1.apk...
...

You dont need to worry about that error message, as long as the apk
package is built.

I am currently working on some abuild improvements for the dependency
tracer so a fix will come soon.

Thanks for you patience.

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---