Subject: [alpine-devel] x86_64 packages hitting the mirrors

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 16:11:55 +0100

Hi,

I would just like to give a warning for alpine mirror admins that x86_64
package will soon hit the master mirror. That means 1-2 more gigs of
disk space.

Thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Harry Lachanas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:05:44 +0200

> package will soon hit the master mirror. That means 1-2 more gigs of
Hip - Hip - Hurray !!!

Is the long awaited alpine 64  around the corner ???
Is it Christmas  ??

Bravo nc !!!

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 19:40:34 +0000

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:05:44 +0200
Harry Lachanas <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 
> > I would just like to give a warning for alpine mirror admins that
> > x86_64 package will soon hit the master mirror. That means 1-2 more
> > gigs of disk space.
> Hip - Hip - Hurray !!!
> 

Yes!
There are an edge snapshot in
http://dl-3.alpinelinux.org/alpine/edge/releases/x86_64/

> Bravo nc !!!

No, its nenolod who have pushed this and are sponsoring the x86_64
build box. So thanks to nenolod who have been doing a *great* job!

-nc

---