Subject: [alpine-devel] Moving git.alpinelinux.org to new location

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 10:51:24 +0100

Hi,

Today I will move git.alpinelinux.org to new location where it should be
noticeable faster. It means it will be down for a while. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 13:37:48 +0100

> noticeable faster. It means it will be down for a while. Sorry for the

New git.alpinelinux.org is up and running. Please report if anything is
no longer working as expected.

Thanks!

-nc

---