Subject: [alpine-devel] Rename Apache2 Module Packages?

From: "Matt Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 04:01:12 -0500 (CDT)

Hello,

Currently we have Apache2 module packages named "apache-mod-*", and I
was wanting to see if we could rename them to "apache2-mod-*" for the
Alpine Linux 2.2 release.  If so, what all would we need to do?

Current packages:
main/apache-mod-auth-ntlm-winbind * Contributed by Jeff Bilyk
testing/apache-mod-fcgid * Contributed by Kiyoshi Aman
testing/apache-mod-backtrace * Contributed by Matt Smith
testing/apache-mod-auth-kerb * Contributed by Francesco Colista

I have two new packages, currently in the testing repo, but ready for main:
apache2-mod-perl
apache2-mod-wsgi

Thanks,
Matt

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Jeff Bilyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 06:49:18 -0400

> Alpine Linux 2.2 release.  If so, what all would we need to do?

Rename the packages and set replaces= in APKBUILD?  Shouldn't be much more
involved than that.

-- 
Jeff

---

From: Kiyoshi Aman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:33:20 -0400

> Alpine Linux 2.2 release.  If so, what all would we need to do?

I have to admit, I'm not seeing why we should do this, as we don't
ship Apache 1.3, which would be the only logical reason to have
apache2*.

--Kiyoshi Aman

---