Subject: [alpine-devel] More wiki work

From: Dubiousjim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 14:02:51 -0400

I did some more meta-work on the wiki. Sorry if anyone has to review the
edits manually; there are a bunch of page renames (many of them pages I
created myself) and proposed deletions (ditto). I think things should be
more stable now, at least as far as my contributions go.

Most of what I've added/expanded can be reached from this top-level
pointer: http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Category:Wiki

I've also cleared out some old suggestions on
http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Alpine_Linux:Site_improvements (that
others or I implemented), and added some new ones.
-- 
Jim Pryor
[email-masked]

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Jeff Bilyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 14:08:50 -0400

Thanks very much for your hard work Jim.  A few people review wiki page changes as they get time, but we appreciate anyone who takes the time to update documentation, so any time needed to look over changes isn't a burden,

Jeff

---