Subject: [alpine-devel] abuild release 2.7

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 14:00:05 +0100

Hi,

I have just pushed abuild 2.7 to the edge tree. This release will be
more picky on if arch="noarch" properly and will exit with error if its
not.

Some other nice new features:
- saveas-http:// ....
- check that .initd files are #!/sbin/runscript
- implement 'abuild sourcecheck' which will only check if the remote
  sources are still there. Supposed to be used in a weekly cronjob that
  notifies the maintainers if upstream source links are broken.
- newapkbuild improvements. Will add ./configure if configure script
  found, otherwise it will not. Also updated to add arch=
- abuild-keygen: support for non-interactive mode (for chroot builds)
- apkgrel: new too to bump pkgrel in APKBUILDs

Enjoy!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---