Subject: [alpine-devel] Alpine 2.1.4 is out

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 16:57:01 +0100

We are pleased to announce the Alpine 2.1.4 release.

http://alpinelinux.org/wiki/Downloads

This release includes an update to 2.6.35.10-based kernels. Hyper-V
fixes have been applied to these kernels. Boot scripts have been
updated so that if at least one network interface starts successfully,
then services that depend on networking will be started. In previous
releases (since Alpine 1.9.0) all network interfaces had to start
successfully for this to happen.

Also, Busybox contains a fix for a long-standing bug that caused
crontab files to mysteriously disappear.

Please consult the bugtracker[1] and cgit[2] for more details.

-nc

[1] http://redmine.alpinelinux.org/versions/show/26
[2] http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports/log/?h=v2.1.4

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---