Subject: [alpine-devel] wiki.alpinelinux.org cleanup

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 08:25:51 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for the great work that's done with the new www.alpinelinux.org
site.

We now need to clean up the wiki site. Some pages needs to go away from
wiki since they exist on www.alpinelinux.org. We can not completely
delete them since there might links to them from other sites, so we
need to replace the contents of the page with something like:

This page has moved to <URL>

(we could create a template for this)

For example, the http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/About is now 
http://alpinelinux.org/about

Then the About link needs to go away from the wiki front page.

Volunteers?

Thanks!

-nc

PS. Could we have the nice note icon at the top of the page on
http://alpinelinux.org/about that we have on
http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/About ? and same with the icons on the
other pages that moved to www.a.o.

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---