Subject: [alpine-devel] abuild-2.10 - triggers and .la files

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 08:40:05 +0200

Hi,

I have pushed abuild-2.10 which will break the apkbuild API slightly.

The news is that you specify your triggers in the format:

pkgname=foo
subpackages="$pkgname-libs"
triggers="foo.trigger=/path/to:/other/path
	foo-libs.trigger=/usr/lib/foo/"

You can now also list all pre-install/post-install scripts in $install.

This means that triggers and install scripts should no longer be
specified within the subpackage split function.

This means that it will now be possible to know all files needed to
create the package before its built.

I have also added a check for '*.la' files in package. If *.la is
found, abuild will exit with error. There are a few exceptions where we
actually need .la files for the plugin handling (imagemagick for
example). I those situations you will have to add options="libtool" to
tell abuild that we are ok with the .la files.

Thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---