Subject: [alpine-devel] Feature freeze for Alpine Linux v2.3

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 15:51:49 +0200

Hi,

We are now entering a feature freeze mode for Alpine Linux v2.3. We
should not update any packages that breaks compatibility from now on
and we should focus on fixing bugs.

I will set up v2.3 build boxes and create a v2.3.0_rc1 as soon as
possible so people can start test.

I have not yet created a git branch and it is partly because I want all
developers help in fixing bugs and stabilizing v2.3.

The v2.3 release will be Nov 1, 2011. 

Please also go through the packages in "testing". None of those will be
included in v2.3 unless someone test and report that they work.

Thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---