Subject: [alpine-devel] Hi all

From: Kevin Chadwick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:57:55 +0000

Hi, all

You seem to be the only Open Source distro with gnome and grsecurity
packages by default.

Just updated to edge and ran Gnome with message "This is a problem with
the configuration server"

Any reason for that, like informing us gnome is WIP. Creating an
empty /etc/gconf.xml.system directory gets rid of the message for me
anyway.

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Kevin Chadwick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 13:10:43 +0000

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:57:55 +0000

> empty /etc/gconf.xml.system directory gets rid of the message for me

Sorry /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.system

---