Subject: [alpine-devel] git branch for uclibc alpine patches

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 16:44:22 +0100

Hi,

I have created a git branch of uclibc where I intend to keep track of
our Alpine Linux patches for uClibc.

The idea is *not* to fork uclibc but the idea is to make it easier
bring in patches from upstream and make sure that our patches are
sent back upstream.

The uclibc branch is found here:
http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/uClibc-alpine

The branch is 0.9.32-alpine.

Please note that I might rebase it against the 0.9.32 (stable) branch
so we get in the stable fixes from upstream.

Have a nice weekend!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---