Subject: [alpine-devel] uClibc 0.9.33 pushed

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 09:11:31 +0100

Hi,

I just pushed libc0.9.32-0.9.33 to edge. I did not change the package
name since it appears to be ABI compatible with 0.9.32 and it is a
fairly big job renaming the package. (needs bootstrap the toolchain
more or less)

I have tested a few things and are rebuilding world now for testing it.
So far it seems to be good.

We have got most of our patches upstreamed. The number of needed
patches went from 19 to 8, which is very good. I have updated the
STATUS file with the current status of all the 8 patches and links to
discussion on mailing list.

Please keep an eye open and let me know if anything broke.

Thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---