Subject: [alpine-devel] I messed up v120402 tag

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 05:48:34 +0200

Hi,

I messed up the 120402 snapshot. Sorry.

The problem is that i pushed the snapshot tag before waiting for the
build of previous commits to finish. And it was broke. (i needed bump
opne-vm-tools version for open-vm-tools-vserver)

Now, the way the snapshots are built is, the build server will for each
new tag, checkout and build and upload. So just pushing the fix will
not work. So I had to delete the tag. You are not really supposed to
delete things in a distributed workflow (git) so now everybody who
cloned the git tree needs delete the v120402 tag.

 git tag -d v120402

I am on vacation and i didn't bring the work keys (which open doors I
don't want people who might steal my laptop and break the key password
should have access to). This means I can not access the build64-edge
box and not the bugs.a.o server.

So I ask if someone who does have access to those boxes could either
delete the v120402 tag and/or add my laptop key there. 
http://dev.alpinelinux.org/~ncopa/keys/ncopa-netbook.id_rsa.pub

This snapshot was supposed to include the linux-grsec-3.3 kernel.

Thanks!
Sorry.

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---