Subject: [alpine-devel] Feature freeze for alpine v2.4

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 23:21:38 +0200

Hi,

We are now entering a feature freeze for Alpine v2.4. We should from
now on focus on fixing what we have in current edge so we can ship a
high quality v2.4 release.

I will set up a build server for v2.4 and start ship release candidates
as soon I come home from vacation.

I would appreciate if I could get help with the various build failures
that the buildbot reported.

I would also like to remind that things that are in testing will not be
included or available fr the v2.4 release, so if there are anything
there that you want included in the v2.4 release, then please give it a
test run and let us know it works so we can move it to "main".

Thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---