Subject: [alpine-devel] Alpine Linux 2.5.0 released

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 16:47:47 +0100

The Alpine Linux team is proud to announce the immediate availability 
of Alpine Linux 2.5.0 from http://alpinelinux.org/downloads.

Since v2.4, among the various bugfixes, several packages have been 
upgraded:

- Kernel upgraded to 3.6.6 with grsecurity patch
- Asterisk v.11.0.1
- Xen 4.2 Dom0 Support
- Freeswitch 1.2.0
- PostgreSQL 9.2.1
- Ruby 1.9.3
- Libvirt 1.0

Some of the updated packages available from http repositories are:
- Xorg 1.13
- Mesa 9

We have rebuilt all packages with provides, so that apk-tools now 
manages the shared library ABI compatility.

...and much more.

The full lists of changes can be found in the git log 
(http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports/log/?h=v2.5.0) and bug tracker 
(http://bugs.alpinelinux.org/versions/show/45).

The Alpine Linux Team

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---