Subject: [alpine-devel] Alpine 2.4.10 released

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 16:59:05 +0100

The Alpine Linux project is pleased to announce the immediate availablity of
version 2.4.10 of its Alpine Linux operating system.

This is a bugfix release which contains kernels based on linux 3.4.34.

The full lists of changes can be found in the git log[1] and bug tracker[2].
Shortlog

Natanael Copa (22):
      main/pam-pgsql: backport
      main/openssl: fix regression
      main/openssl: upgrade to 1.0.1e
      main/pidgin: security upgrade to 2.10.7 (CVE-2013-0271,CVE-2013-0272,CVE-
2013-0273,CVE-2013-0274)
      main/linux-grsec: net: fix infinite loop in __skb_recv_datagram()
      main/dahdi-linux-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.4.29-r2
      main/open-vm-tools-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.4.29-r2
      main/xtables-addons-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.4.29-r2
      main/linux-grsec: upgrade to 3.4.33
      main/dahdi-linux-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.4.33-r0
      main/open-vm-tools-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.4.33-r0
      main/xtables-addons-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.4.33-r0
      main/linux-grsec: actually update the kernel
      main/linux-grsec: upgrade to 3.4.34
      main/dahdi-linux-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.4.34-r0
      main/open-vm-tools-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.4.34-r0
      main/xtables-addons-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.4.34-r0
      main/linux-vserver: upgrade to 3.4.34
      main/dahdi-linux-vserver: rebuild against kernel 3.4.34-r0
      main/open-vm-tools-vserver: rebuild against kernel 3.4.34-r0
      main/alpine-conf: fix setup-interfaces vlan-raw-device
      ==== release 2.4.10 ====

Ted Trask (1):
      main/acf-kamailio: upgrade to 0.4.5

[1] http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports/log/?h=v2.4.10
[2] http://bugs.alpinelinux.org/versions/60

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---