Subject: Re: [alpine-devel] abuild git repo question

From: Dubiousjim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 00:55:06 -0400

On Wed, Jul 03, 2013 at 08:03:39PM +0200, Natanael Copa wrote:
> if cmp-apks-iso is in alpine-iso.git, then remove it to. if not, then
> maybe move it there?

I didn't do anything with this file (didn't remove it from the abuild
repo in the patches I sent). But I just now checked alpine-iso.git, and
the identical file is there. So I guess we can remove it from
abuild.git.

On Thu, Jul 04, 2013 at 01:13:21PM -0400, Dubiousjim wrote:
> 
> Hi Natanael, what about the bootchartd and initramfs-init? They really
> seem to be obsolete versions of what's now in mkinitfs.

Not nagging, just quoting this because it goes together with the other
remark about deleting files from abuild.git. Maybe makes it easier to
keep track.

-- 
Dubiousjim
[email-masked]

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---