Subject: [alpine-devel] Alpine 2.6.5 released

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 16:12:50 +0200

The Alpine Linux project is pleased to announce the immediate availability of version 2.6.5 of its Alpine Linux operating system.

This is a bugfix release which is based on the 3.10.13 kernel.

The full lists of changes can be found in the git log[1] and bug tracker[2].

== Shortlog ==

Bartłomiej Piotrowski (5):
      main/phpmyadmin: upgrade to 4.0.6
      main/roundcubemail: upgrade to 0.9.4
      main/subversion: upgrade to 1.7.13
      main/mysql: upgrade to 5.5.34
      main/phpmyadmin: upgrade to 4.0.7

Carlo Landmeter (34):
      main/ruby-redmine-actionmailer: new aport
      main/ruby-redmine-actionpack: new aport    
      main/ruby-redmine-activemodel: new aport    
      main/ruby-redmine-activerecord: new aport    
      main/ruby-redmine-activesupport: new aport    
      main/ruby-redmine-jquery-rails: new aport    
      main/ruby-redmine-rails: new aport    
      main/ruby-redmine-railties: new aport    
      main/ruby-redmine-activeresource: new aport    
      main/ruby-redmine-rdoc: new aport    
      main/ruby-redmine-builder: new aport    
      main/ruby-redmine-activemodel: change dep to ruby-redmine-builder    
      main/ruby-redmine-sprockets: new aport    
      main/ruby-redmine-actionpack: change to ruby-redmine-sprockets    
      main/ruby-redmine-activerecord: change to ruby-redmine-tzinfo    
      main/ruby-redmine-actionpack: switch to ruby-redmine-builder    
      main/ruby-redmine-railties: switch to ruby-redmine-rdoc    
      main/ruby-redmine-arel: new aport    
      main/ruby-redmine-activerecord: change to ruby-redmine-arel    
      main/ruby-rmagick: rebuild against new imagemagick    
      main/redmine: upgrade to 2.3.2
      main/redmine: change to ruby-redmine-rdoc
      main/ruby: spec location updated
      main/ruby-redmine-tzinfo: new aport
      main/ruby-redmine-rack: new aport
      main/ruby-redmine-rack-cache: new aport
      main/ruby-redmine-rack-openid: new aport
      main/ruby-redmine-rack-ssl: new aport
      main/ruby-redmine-rack-test: new aport
      main/ruby-redmine-sprockets: switch to ruby-redmine-rack
      main/ruby-redmine-actionpack: switch to ruby-redmine-rack ruby-redmine-rack-cache ruby-redmine-rack-test
      main/ruby-redmine-railties: switch to ruby-redmine-rack-ssl
      main/redmine: switch to ruby-redmine-rack ruby-redmine-rack-openid
      main/ruby-redmine-unicorn: new aport

Fabian Affolter (2):
      main/ruby-mail: upgrade to 2.5.4
      main/ruby-i18n: upgrade to 0.6.5

Jeff Bilyk (1):
      main/kamailio: package bump to 4.0.2 and add bakslash patch

Kaarle Ritvanen (2):
      main/awall: upgrade to 0.3.3
      main/awall: upgrade to 0.3.4

Natanael Copa (26):
      main/kamailio: fix sca to not stop prematurely script execution under certain conditions
      main/kamailio: upgrade to 4.0.3
      main/lua-curl: upgrade to 0.2.3
      main/postgresql: auto restore db by default
      main/linux-grsec: upgrade to 3.10.11
      main/linux-grsec: upgrade to 3.10.12
      main/linux-grsec: upgrade to 3.10.13
      main/crystalhd-git-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.13-r0
      main/dahdi-linux-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.13-r0
      main/open-vm-tools-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.13-r0
      main/xtables-addons-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.13-r0
      main/redmine: upgrade to 2.3.3
      main/linux-vserver: ugprade to 3.4.63
      main/apk-tools: upgrade to 2.4.0
      main/alpine-conf: fix running syslinux trigger from setup-disk
      main/alpine-conf: bump pkgrel
      main/linux-vserver: fix memory map on PIE executables
      main/linux-grsec: fix memory map for PIE applications (when randmmap is disabled)
      main/crystalhd-git-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.13-r1
      main/dahdi-linux-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.13-r1
      main/open-vm-tools-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.13-r1
      main/xtables-addons-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.13-r1
      main/ca-certificates: upgrade to 20130610
      main/apk-tools: allow using cached packages with --no-network
      main/ca-certificates: upgrade to 20130906
      ======== release 2.6.5 ========

Ted Trask (1):
      main/acf-provisioning: upgrade to 0.3.4

Timo Teräs (1):
      main/asterisk: cherry-pick fix for ASTERISK-21859

-nc

[1] http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports/log/?h=v2.6.5
[2] http://bugs.alpinelinux.org/versions/69

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Carlo Landmeter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 16:49:59 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 4:12 PM, Natanael Copa <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The Alpine Linux project is pleased to announce the immediate availability
> of version 2.6.5 of its Alpine Linux operating system.
>
>       main/ruby-redmine-actionpack: switch to ruby-redmine-rack
> ruby-redmine-rack-cache ruby-redmine-rack-test
These ruby changes should make it easier to install Redmine (we use it as
our issue tracker). Redmine depends on older version of Rack and Rails,
that's why we had to create downgraded versions of them and its
dependencies in separate ruby packages. Installing Redmine "could" be as
easy as:

apk add redmine ruby-sqlite ruby-redmine-unicorn

Unicorn is the preferred way to run Redmine. A sample config is available
in /etc/unicorn